Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one who is not going...............

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Similar to most - me and four other mates are hoping to go but were holding out for East Upper. Looks like they're not going to open it and now it's only sh1t seats left in the areas that are open. Soooo all round I would say this has been badly thought through by whoever was in charge of sales!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Was waiting for ESU but don't look like that is going to be open and don't want to sit behind the goal or in the corners so looks like I won't be going

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
To the England U21 game, as I am keen to try a seat in a different area of the ground, and there are still loads on lower tier ones to sell, which the club have said need to be sold before any upper tier ones go on sale?
I was told the same as i wanted to try one of the upper tiers,but was told too many lower ones to sell first and the rate they were selling there was not likely to be any upper on sale at all,gutted. We did settle for south stand central in the end.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
This lack of ticket sales must have some relevance for the ridiculous "18,000 plastics" nonsense that Palace fans in denial about our crowds come out with...

If people just wanted to go to The Amex, sit in a comfy chair and eat pies then surely they'd all be going to the England U21 game. Maybe as Brighton fans we just aren't that bothered about it?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The club has shot itself in the foot by not sticking upper tiers on sale. I can understand their reasoning but people wanted to try out other parts of the ground, so wont buy until they go on sale - which they wont so people wont go.

The whole ground was put on sale for the U19 match in 2011, so why couldnt it have been put on sale for the U21 match ? Lack of transport will also put people off.

And no, im not going.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Me + 2 coming from Cleethorpes

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Well it seems some will only go if they can sit in ESU.

Maybe it will be open next time we have an England U21 match ???

Think you are probably right. Me and mate will only go if we can sit in ESU instead of WSU which is our ST location.

Sadly, club losing a lot of sales over this.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Similar to most - me and four other mates are hoping to go but were holding out for East Upper. Looks like they're not going to open it and now it's only sh1t seats left in the areas that are open. Soooo all round I would say this has been badly thought through by whoever was in charge of sales!

This

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
thought these would have sold out easy at £10 each about 10 of us all fancied it then 1 by 1 everyone has dropped out...monday night and bit late for some kids
' sunday might have been a better day to have played this ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Absolute farce this. We're waiting on the ESU as well. The club have made a right balls up imho. I mean the amount of ESU tickets they could have sold by now would have more than covered the stewarding etc. costs of opening it and now they're looking at an U21 match with an unusually low crowd and as a result probably won't be awarded another one anytime soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here