Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

am i the only one out there that feels like my wife hates me.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
My wife doesn't hate me, she just doesn't understand me........................................she had a sinus operation and can't hear a thing!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I think you have to take a firm hand with the ladies. They need to know their boundaries or they get confused, the poor little things.
Frankly I would not let my wife do most of the things other guy's allow their wive's to do.
They would be much happier if they knew they were responsible for the washing, cooking, cleaning, food shopping and bringing up the children. Ideally they should also have a job that is not too mentally demanding.
I'm not married but that's irrelevant.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There can be no such thing as a stable marriage when a simple question of, "What's for dinner love ?" Can be met one night with, "Oh I've got this recipe from a friend at work. It's a chicken ,coriander and apple casserole with just a hint of chilli in it and served with saffron rice. Go and have your shower and it should be ready. I got you a bottle of that beer you fancied as well."
Then two weeks later the same question is met with, "What's for dinner ? What's for ******* dinner ? I work as well you know and I've had a thousand things to do and all you're worried about is your tea. Go and cook yourself something if you're that hungry, I'm not your doormat you know. You can help occasionally.

I think I've got that right word for word. Ring any bells ?
Whatever could make them change like that. Even if you think you know the answer to that question God help you if you tell them.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
There can be no such thing as a stable marriage when a simple question of, "What's for dinner love ?" Can be met one night with, "Oh I've got this recipe from a friend at work. It's a chicken ,coriander and apple casserole with just a hint of chilli in it and served with saffron rice. Go and have your shower and it should be ready. I got you a bottle of that beer you fancied as well."
Then two weeks later the same question is met with, "What's for dinner ? What's for ******* dinner ? I work as well you know and I've had a thousand things to do and all you're worried about is your tea. Go and cook yourself something if you're that hungry, I'm not your doormat you know. You can help occasionally.

I think I've got that right word for word. Ring any bells ?
Whatever could make them change like that. Even if you think you know the answer to that question God help you if you tell them.

for me its like this.
im doing whatever , when i here a call from the kitchen, " dinners ready ".
So me and the kids go rushing to the dinner table,
Then she sais " ow i made the kids dinner, i thought you were gonna make something later....

bitch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here