Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

am i the only one out there that feels like my wife hates me.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My mate at work said he had problems at home and his wife had said that if he even touched her it made her skin crawl. He responded by saying that she was a fat ugly walrus who he despised. He asked my opinion on the matter and I said that it was good that they were still talking.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would say that if your missus runs off with your best mate or the postman or the next door neighbour and then tries to paint you as the anti-Christ, then try and maintain a totally straight bat with your kids. Always drop every other social engagement you may have had planned to never miss an access weekend, never turn down a half-term 'offer' of extra access (so your ex can swan off somewhere with her new other half). Always be there for your kids. Never slag off their mum. They won't stay kids forever. But they'll grow into adults who will always remember and value your love and support. IMHO, like.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I've never seen this discussed on here before (I would have noticed...!).

I don't know anyone who is divorced and wishes they were still married to the person they divorced. Mostly men I am talking about but not all. Without exception they have "moved on" and their new life seems to be at least as good and usually better than what they had before in their marriage.
Too true! Divorced 12 years ago and never looked back I also have a (marginally) better relationship with the ex than when we were married.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's natural to feel like this at this time of the year. The season has ended and for a while you seek solace in another. If this proves to not be as fullfilling, as is so often the case, then morale can suffer.

I suggest you focus on the positives, the new season is only three months away, two months until pre season. f you go to the under 21 game at the AMEX on Friday you can restrct the dark times even more.

Also there is cricket, plenty of T20 matches, the Ashes. If things are really bad you can turn to golf, get a few rounds in. Even watch Wimbledon (the tennis).

I hope this helps.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I think it's best to keep your main interests to oneself. Only under the pseudonym of Meade's Ball, an identity my girlfriend is unaware i have thanks to me persuading her to believe i am one of the right-wing clowns babbling hatefully on here, can i express my deep and unflinching fascination with the underground world of rat boxing. It's the little gloves i admire them wearing in comfort and the febrile smirk on their murderous, filthy faces. Some of the more sordid fans of the sport scuffle for ownership of the loser's little, tail-clipped body, and others of the horribly numerous pooballs they fire off in a panic, but the most of us are there for a night of light gambling and watching on the big screen some admirable brawling between two determined, and, i have to say, ever so brave, rats. I stumble in late sometimes and tell the girlfriend i was out at a UKIP rally or drinking heavily with some xenophobes from the office, but of course really i was out supporting Verminnie Driver, my favourite and unbeaten dirty rat in the women's league. If i saw her floored and chewed upon, i think i would honestly weep. Verminnie, i mean. The same would unlikely happen to the girlfriend. She's shockingly strong and merciless and has a jaw of steel following a road accident in the early 90s.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Would say that if your missus runs off with your best mate or the postman or the next door neighbour and then tries to paint you as the anti-Christ, then try and maintain a totally straight bat with your kids. Always drop every other social engagement you may have had planned to never miss an access weekend, never turn down a half-term 'offer' of extra access (so your ex can swan off somewhere with her new other half). Always be there for your kids. Never slag off their mum. They won't stay kids forever. But they'll grow into adults who will always remember and value your love and support. IMHO, like.
What great advice.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think it's best to keep your main interests to oneself. Only under the pseudonym of Meade's Ball, an identity my girlfriend is unaware i have thanks to me persuading her to believe i am one of the right-wing clowns babbling hatefully on here, can i express my deep and unflinching fascination with the underground world of rat boxing. It's the little gloves i admire them wearing in comfort and the febrile smirk on their murderous, filthy faces. Some of the more sordid fans of the sport scuffle for ownership of the loser's little, tail-clipped body, and others of the horribly numerous pooballs they fire off in a panic, but the most of us are there for a night of light gambling and watching on the big screen some admirable brawling between two determined, and, i have to say, ever so brave, rats. I stumble in late sometimes and tell the girlfriend i was out at a UKIP rally or drinking heavily with some xenophobes from the office, but of course really i was out supporting Verminnie Driver, my favourite and unbeaten dirty rat in the women's league. If i saw her floored and chewed upon, i think i would honestly weep. Verminnie, i mean. The same would unlikely happen to the girlfriend. She's shockingly strong and merciless and has a jaw of steel following a road accident in the early 90s.

Won't be long until someone will be along describing the above as pure twisted genius of which is way above the bandwidth of mere mortals…

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
There is a fine line between love and hate and women often cross it.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
They all hate us at various times and there is never any rhyme or reason for it and if you ask them what is wrong it always makes it worse

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Wow, that Meade writes some pure twisted genius.

Won't be long until someone will be along describing the above as pure twisted genius of which is way above the bandwidth of mere mortals…

Oh.

Oi, Mr. Run, lay off our MB, he's our very own guru of the bizarre. He has schooled me in the vermillion art of penning velveteen prose smothering an ironic fist of eggplant, wrapped in an enigma of political absurdity.

And plus, stuff about rats.
Apparently.
:thumbsup:

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Time of the month! Never learnt to deal with this evil, man I've been with some women who turn into devils :D
Is the correct answer :D
Realised when she and her freind mentioned it. I then remembered that 2-3 days b4 she actually comes on is she at her worst.
she is horrific when this time comes.
every time i asked her whats wrong i got a response of " you know were the door is ". Horrible cow.
a week of this sh't.
i think its actually demonic possesion. No human can bleed for a week and survive. And no man should have to put up with it.
:shootself

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
My first wife's bitterness towards me started when I innocently nicknamed her "Fat bird".

These days I keep my thoughts to myself.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace

This is some of the best advice a father will ever be given.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here