Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one ?? England on TV

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This.........How anyone can take any positives out of this crap is beyond me! international footballers? I've seen better on a Sunday morning down the park.........

Another low point in recent English internationals. Clyde Tyldesley talking it up as a vital point to us, but crikey what dross from England in every department other than from Hart.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The worst thing about it is England were not even the better side. They hit the woodwork twice!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have decided to follow the lead of certain players. If they can do it, then so can I. I would like to announce my retirement from watching England football.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
pundits defending their pals next.
the most entertaining bit.
study their tactics

boik

So all of those people taking great delight in England playing poorly, I presume you don't do the same when Albion have a bad game. Don't see the difference. You can't change the country you support any more than you'd change your club. England are average at the moment, but why do so many people on here take such delight in it? You can't all be Scottish?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We really are at a low point. I fully expect Scotland to beat us in their cup final.

We'll have the normal 'fancy dan' style players in the team, rather than people who wear the shirt with pride.

Sturridge plays for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That was ****ing horrendous. Really poor performance I hate to say. I think it's time for change.

At least Slovenia came out & played - I thought that would play into our hands but no, we had no fluidity and lacked creativity again. I think we need a whole new regime here somehow. At least whoever takes over will pick up from a strong position I suppose...

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
So all of those people taking great delight in England playing poorly, I presume you don't do the same when Albion have a bad game. Don't see the difference. You can't change the country you support any more than you'd change your club. England are average at the moment, but why do so many people on here take such delight in it? You can't all be Scottish?

it's cos they're emphatically underwhelming

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

No delight here......annoyance, disappointment, irritation and a bit of shame, yes, but no delight.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
That was ****ing horrendous. Really poor performance I hate to say. I think it's time for change.

At least Slovenia came out & played - I thought that would play into our hands but no, we had no fluidity and lacked creativity again. I think we need a whole new regime here somehow. At least whoever takes over will pick up from a strong position I suppose...

These players aren't even average. A new manager means nowt. The players are poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here