Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alzate

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

While I agree with you, you have bypassed the swear filter which has the potential to undermine the platform so maybe you could edit before the Mods bash you? For the best. I say that as a previous serial offender. Apparently there are too many words, like the home town of Botham and Keegan, for a universal fix. :thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Alzate out for three months after the injury at Palace.

According to The Athletic
"He underwent left ankle surgery during the international break, which is expected to rule him out for the rest of 2021.
Alzate suffered the damage after head coach Graham Potter brought him off the bench at half-time in the 1-1 draw away to Crystal Palace at the end of September.
He turned the ankle and Palace’s Andre Ayew landed on the ankle in the same incident.
He had an operation earlier this week, which The Athletic understands is likely to rule him out for three months."
https://theathletic.com/news/bright...months-after-left-ankle-surgery/CkZ9aobOr6oQ/
Shame. Doesn't have a lot of luck with injuries, does he. First the fractured back, now this. Hope he comes back stronger in the new year. Like many on here, I wouldn't have advocated a loan for him, but maybe given these circumstances, maybe a half season in The Championship - or abroad - might be the best form of convolescence/recuperation.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
As the one who started this very excitable thread a few years ago, I was absolutely delighted to see that performance tonight! He was truly excellent, even more impressive after so long out. Well done young man! :clap2:

Last edited:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Talk about grabbing your chance! Absolutely phenomenal today, would have been a deserved MOTM if it wasn’t for the excellence of Webster, Cucurella & Burn!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
THAT lob pass to Welbeck in the first half…brilliant performance. Well played Steven!

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Did well. He seemed a little shaky early on, but really grew into game. I had my doubts, but I'm chuffed to be proven wrong.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Superb there from Alzate, not had many minutes this season but the industry and quality on display there were superb. Hope to see more of it in the coming matches, a chance to reignite his Brighton career

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
Top quality performance tonight, so many threads have discussed who we will need to bring in to replace Bis and maybe we already had the answer all along...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely superb, looked so composed out there and the fact he has hardly played!. Yet another fantastic sqaud player.

D

Deleted member 2719

What a match for him, he must be buzzing.
The competition Potter and his team has created is truly remarkable. Let's hope he stays fit and can push on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here