Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alternative to Bombing the crap out of Iraq and Syria?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sorry i did not realise i had to run it by you to see what and how "I" should post things. I'll have to find a really obscure one next time eh, give you more of a challenge when checking up.

:lolol: You don't have to run anything past me just don't get upset if i give your quotes a quick google to see where they come from. You are touchy this evening :kiss:

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Considering the FSA are more or less synonymous with the IS, it is to be expected. I would never advocate bombs though, Syrian Army & police "boots on the ground" should be enough to defeat the IS in Syria.

But I don't see what the difference would be to now. I thought assads forces were a pretty well equipped conventional army. So what are we going to bring?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Treat them with peace and love. Nip over there, sort out their electrics and give em a load of Apple Macs and tons of iTunes Vouchers. Should sort em out.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Sorry i did not realise i had to run it by you to see what and how "I" should post things. I'll have to find a really obscure one next time eh, give you more of a challenge when checking up.

...because UKNW isnt an obscure enough news source? ;-)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here