Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All to play for chaps?

TnL_CPFC

Jan 25, 2012
Good to hear you say our fans were good, after reading on BBS that we were silent. My ears are still ringing. Your lot were decent too apart from the ****ing drum!

Yeah all your fans were singing, jumping and clapping all in sync, was impressive

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
After watching the replay of the game at midnight on Sky because I was at work all evening :rant: I'm glad we didn't over exert ourselves and soaked up the pressure in the 2nd half. If we turn it up a notch like we did against Chelsea pre-season , Newcastle and Arsenal in the FA Cup on Monday night there is only one outcome.

Jimmy Grimble

Well played anyway, thought Bridcutt was excellent, can see why he's highly rated. Wasn't too impressed with Ulloa (not sure if that was lack of service?), bridge for me was MOM thought his prem class shone through, zaha was in his pocket first half hence why he was moved to the other side, I guess. I thought your fans were good also especially in extra time. Seemed entertaining at the ground, no idea what it was like on tele?

That was a proper palace Brighton game really enjoyed it , a couple of stomach churning chances early on for Brighton bit of pushing ,shoving , tripping,holding , everyone wanting to win , love it
Palace came back into it and looked better with two wingers on the pitch and it was Brightons turn to throw their body's where it hurts you could see the dislike for each other and the respect wow that why we love our teams
Lets hope for same again Monday and see which way Lady Luck goes?

You've both made very fair and well put posts here. All to play for. I'd like to think home advantage will help, but this is the play offs and too often it doesn't work like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here