Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All to play for chaps?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just make sure you leave work on time for it! :moo:

Surely our next best scenario to being 2 or 3 up was being level with Murray injured? It is there for the taking IMHO.

Indeed. It's not like I can make an excuse about needing to leave early, they all know where I am going!. My office is full of Chelsea, Arsenal and bizarrely, Leeds fans and they all want us to go up!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Palace haven't won away since early March. They even lost to Blackpool who were down to 10 men for over 45 minutes.

That 2nd half performance they put in was their missed chance to get something to defend at the Amex.

TnL_CPFC

Jan 25, 2012
Not sure how a draw at home is a perfect result, considering your (shocking) away form.

Well other than thrashing you it's the best result, for reasons I've said above. I know you lot think you can hear Wembley calling but last season it was 0-0 at Selhurst and 1-3 at the Amex when everyone expected you to win. We've both improved our team.... We'll just have to wait and see

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
both sides are well capable of winning the game, it will come down to who handles the pressure better on the day, should be a cracking match either way
This;
This
and once again This

Monday is the game to end all games .....Come on you Super.... ****ing SEAGULLS!!!

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Well other than thrashing you it's the best result, for reasons I've said above. I know you lot think you can hear Wembley calling but last season it was 0-0 at Selhurst and 1-3 at the Amex when everyone expected you to win. We've both improved our team.... We'll just have to wait and see

0-0..........hmmmm

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Yeh, but that was last year. This season you've only beat us when we had 10 men for 85 mins, and you got outclassed at the Amex.

Now go and set fire to some stuff.

TnL_CPFC

Jan 25, 2012
Yeh, but that was last year. This season you've only beat us when we had 10 men for 85 mins, and you got outclassed at the Amex.

Now go and set fire to some stuff.

I bet we would've put up a sterner test for you had roles been reversed (Huddersfield), so what if we were, don't mean shit at the end of the day. That was then, this is now.

Change the record fella, that's getting boring now.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nervy first half Monday but we will get 2 quick goals in the 2nd half is my prediction

TnL_CPFC

Jan 25, 2012
Well played anyway, thought Bridcutt was excellent, can see why he's highly rated. Wasn't too impressed with Ulloa (not sure if that was lack of service?), bridge for me was MOM thought his prem class shone through, zaha was in his pocket first half hence why he was moved to the other side, I guess. I thought your fans were good also especially in extra time. Seemed entertaining at the ground, no idea what it was like on tele?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
That was a proper palace Brighton game really enjoyed it , a couple of stomach churning chances early on for Brighton bit of pushing ,shoving , tripping,holding , everyone wanting to win , love it
Palace came back into it and looked better with two wingers on the pitch and it was Brightons turn to throw their body's where it hurts you could see the dislike for each other and the respect wow that why we love our teams
Lets hope for same again Monday and see which way Lady Luck goes?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The draw a fair result but Palace haven't scored against us in more than 3 hours and now no Murray. Zaha their main man but his body language and interview when presenting Bridcutt with MOM champers was of a man knowing they face a mighty task.

Albion have nothing to fear. Nullify Zaha and you're halfway there.

I thought Palace's support was very vocal tonight, will be a test for our newbie contingent to up their game to that level.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That was a proper palace Brighton game really enjoyed it , a couple of stomach churning chances early on for Brighton bit of pushing ,shoving , tripping,holding , everyone wanting to win , love it
Palace came back into it and looked better with two wingers on the pitch and it was Brightons turn to throw their body's where it hurts you could see the dislike for each other and the respect wow that why we love our teams
Lets hope for same again Monday and see which way Lady Luck goes?

Bizarrely, this is post of the thread. You're spot on. Both sets of fans got behind their teams, lots of noise, we bossed the first half, you edged the second. Advantage us but neither team has scored a goal so let's not pretend there is much (if anything) in it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think a draw is a perfect result for us as you will think you've got this as you're at home
The players are professional, none of them will think they've got this against a team that only finished one place behind them in the league. And your away record is very poor. It's still all to play for, but that wasn't a good result for Palace.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know you lot think you can hear Wembley calling but last season it was 0-0 at Selhurst and 1-3 at the Amex when everyone expected you to win. We've both improved our team.... We'll just have to wait and see
I don't know what matches you go to, but the game I watched at Selhurst last season finished 1-1 (penalty after a cheating dive by Zaha).

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well played anyway, thought Bridcutt was excellent, can see why he's highly rated. Wasn't too impressed with Ulloa (not sure if that was lack of service?), bridge for me was MOM thought his prem class shone through, zaha was in his pocket first half hence why he was moved to the other side, I guess. I thought your fans were good also especially in extra time. Seemed entertaining at the ground, no idea what it was like on tele?

Good to hear you say our fans were good, after reading on BBS that we were silent. My ears are still ringing. Your lot were decent too apart from the ****ing drum!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Game of two halves: we battered them first 45, they dominated the second 45. Honours even, I feel they will have to come out and attack as that is the Holloway way, but at the Amex we have picked off teams who have tried to beat us and struggled against sides who sit deep, so Worzel's natural instinct will play into our hands, especially for Palace without Murray. As confident as a reasonable person can be, but 0-0 at half time or if Palace score first and I can imagine I will be curling out a brown Mr Whippy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here