Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] All time most attractive Brighton WAG

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
The aforementioned ms Mayeju, for illustrative purposes...

And at home in Brighton marina

'Bloody Nora!'

Bottom.png

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
View attachment 118940

I just saw a picture on Twitter of Beram Kayal recovering from surgery and then found this photo of his other half.

Is there a more attractive Brighton WAG than Mrs Kayal?

I had her in my rear view mirror the other dsy, sitting alongside Beram...I was tempted to slam my brakes on suddenly to create a collision...very distracting for the mortal road user!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You know when you are getting old when you spot what shopping mall it is in the first picture.

And then next you remember looking for crabs at Black Rock before the marina was built.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Stood next to Trossard's missus in the club shop the other day (she was getting a Trossard 11 shirt printed at the same time as my son was getting Maupay 7, FYI). Had previously seen photos of her where she looked tidy, however, she is about 4 foot tall with massive false eyelashes.

Not for me Clive. Massive disappointment! Recruitment department need to look more closely at the standard of WAG before bringing players in IMHO.
Creasing up! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Maria Whittaker, anyone?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Not for me Clive. Massive disappointment! Recruitment department need to look more closely at the standard of WAG before bringing players in IMHO.

Have you seen Moneyball? There’s a great scene where the scouts and manager are sat around discussing potential player moves and someone says his Mrs is less than a 7 and this therefore shows a chronic lack of confidence so they shouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.

Think we need to get Tony to work that into the algorithm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Beyond that - two of the ladies referenced (Mateju's girlfriend, Liana Vasilisinova and Mrs Hemed nee Faragi) are professional models. Another, Danny Holla's wife Isabella is a model turned fashion blogger.

All three have public instagram accounts, proudly displaying scores of bikini / underwear shoots. They LITERALLY want you to appreciate and discuss how they look - it is LITERALLY their career.

Is this a unisex industry? And any idea how much an Insta account of a bloke in his underpants might generate? Asking for a friend.

An Old Seagull

Jun 21, 2011
Worthing
Sexist

This is an incredibly sexist thread - so in the interest of equality we should also be discussing the quality of the women’s team partners - great thing is most of them are birds aswell 👍👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here