Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] All time most attractive Brighton WAG

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
My kind of gal to be honest. Marry a cooker not a looker.

NB. By cooker I don’t mean an actual oven. They make lousy wives and your willy gets burnt.

Unfortunately she doesn't mention cooking amonst her hobbies. Needlework, yes, so handy if you need someone to darn your socks.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
What the actual **** - you’re telling me Jonny Dixon had a bit of Holly Vallance (whatever happened to her?!) - no way - you’re actually winding me up - that’s mind blowing if true... no way...!

Edit - I see you’re referring to a different Dixon - boooooooooooo

She’s married to one of the Candy brothers of One Hyde Park and Chelsea Barracks development “fame”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
View attachment 118952

He was 45, she was 27 ... back of the net!

Sadly it only lasted slightly longer than Jimmy did at the Albion the following season.

Re Don Shanks and Ms Stavin, she was in Octopussy as well, he used to get interrogated by Fozzie every Monday about what him and Mary had done at the weekend. (An amusing Fozzie story from a Gulls Eye dinner)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
She’s married to one of the Candy brothers of One Hyde Park and Chelsea Barracks development “fame”.

Candy were kicked off Chelsea Barracks early doors. That’s a Qatari Diar development - we did all the branding and marketing for it.

But Holly Valance remains fit.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
F*ck me. Discussing which young woman, who happens to be in a relationship with a player from the football team they support, is most attractive on an internet football forum is so creepy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
F*ck me. Discussing which young woman, who happens to be in a relationship with a player from the football team they support, is most attractive on an internet football forum is so creepy.

You're new here, aren't you?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Pah.

Anyway, back on topic. A very special mention to Amanda Nilden - surely unique as the tidy WAG of an Albion player, and simultaneously an Albion player herself...

9-brommagirls-brighton.jpg

Little interview with Amanda and Victor, here:

https://www.soccerbible.com/intervi...king-with-viktor-gyoekeres-and-amanda-nildén/

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Stood next to Trossard's missus in the club shop the other day (she was getting a Trossard 11 shirt printed at the same time as my son was getting Maupay 7, FYI). Had previously seen photos of her where she looked tidy, however, she is about 4 foot tall with massive false eyelashes.

Not for me Clive. Massive disappointment! Recruitment department need to look more closely at the standard of WAG before bringing players in IMHO.

Yoda

English & European

Pah! This is nothing, you should've seen what we used to discuss on North Stand Polls. :mad:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Recruitment department need to look more closely at the standard of WAG before bringing players in IMHO.
That's where we come in.

Sadly there are still so many who play fast and loose with our responsibility.
Clearly preferring to get the scoop rather than the story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here