• AlbionAlex

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Kazenga <3

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Thoroughly deserved [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION].

Now [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] - hurry up with that current WorldXI draft you slacker.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It seems to me, most people are quite young and voting for players they know more about rather than players they've never heard of.....I personally really like hamiltons team but there you go

Hard to judge though innit, with old football being rubbish how do you compare? Any player now would run rings round any player from 60s and prior, fitness wise.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well done [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] - Nelson/Zamora and Ward/Napier were always going to help with the votes, my only mistake was picking Wayne Bridge and not Peter Ward when I had the chance :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The next draft will be a Current World XI Draft

I'm hoping for 16-20 teams, so we can do a group format when we get to the voting. Pencilled in the 10 players from this draft for a place if they want it as well as [MENTION=25402]Blue Valkyrie[/MENTION] & [MENTION=23421]JOLovegrove[/MENTION] if they still want in. There's still at least 8 places left though, possibly more if I don't get a reply from anyone. I'll open up this thread as a sign-up thread so if you want in, now is the time to say so.

I'll give this one a miss this time.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Well played shaolin, you deserved that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here