• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
[MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION]

It's close but there's only one weak link in that team and that's at left back

Weak link in that side relative to what other players went onto achieve, but Painter was fantastic for us in League One. Was 7/8 out of ten comfortably every match, and even in the Championship he was dependable if unspectacular.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
The next draft will be a Current World XI Draft

I'm hoping for 16-20 teams, so we can do a group format when we get to the voting. Pencilled in the 10 players from this draft for a place if they want it as well as [MENTION=25402]Blue Valkyrie[/MENTION] & [MENTION=23421]JOLovegrove[/MENTION] if they still want in. There's still at least 8 places left though, possibly more if I don't get a reply from anyone. I'll open up this thread as a sign-up thread so if you want in, now is the time to say so.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

I'm hoping for 16-20 teams, so we can do a group format when we get to the voting. Pencilled in the 10 players from this draft for a place if they want it as well as [MENTION=25402]Blue Valkyrie[/MENTION] & [MENTION=23421]JOLovegrove[/MENTION] if they still want in. There's still at least 8 places left though, possibly more if I don't get a reply from anyone. I'll open up this thread as a sign-up thread so if you want in, now is the time to say so.

I'm in! Thanks again! I need a go at appealing to the public vote better! :lolol:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

I'm hoping for 16-20 teams, so we can do a group format when we get to the voting. Pencilled in the 10 players from this draft for a place if they want it as well as @Blue Valkyrie & @JOLovegrove if they still want in. There's still at least 8 places left though, possibly more if I don't get a reply from anyone. I'll open up this thread as a sign-up thread so if you want in, now is the time to say so.

Count me in.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Weak link in that side relative to what other players went onto achieve, but Painter was fantastic for us in League One. Was 7/8 out of ten comfortably every match, and even in the Championship he was dependable if unspectacular.

Indeed, that's why I went for him. Not the greatest player of all time but in terms of his role and impact during his time here he was very good

Oh, and I definitely want in for the next draft. This was great fun.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I will have to declare myself OUT of the next draft as I'm not going to have the time in the next few weeks to commit so would slow everything down.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012

That's great, thanks.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I thought we were gonna do an all time England XI first ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They are all a bit shit. Wouldn't squander my vote on any of them.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Voted shaolinpunk. Wouldn't mind having a go at the next one if there are still places left.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It seems to me, most people are quite young and voting for players they know more about rather than players they've never heard of.....I personally really like hamiltons team but there you go

I am really happy with my team especially after the research I did and I do agree with your point. I would love to have seen Towner and Mellor play on the wings but both where before my time and I think also the rule "judged on their time with the Albion" should be remembered with some of the more controversial choices (ffsmurray)

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Final Bounce. 2ndv3rd is tight, as is the hypothetical final Champions League spot.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Just about to start the thread for the Current World XI.

Thought we should just offically congratulate the top 3 in this first though. Well done to.

3rd [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION]

abGxO9Tao7.jpg

2nd [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]

33l2i6d.jpg

1st [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION]

EXPe0Uc.jpg

Well done to Shaolin, who deserved the winning after placing in the top 3 for all four sub-categories. The new game will be up by the end of the day. :thumbsup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here