ALL THOSE WHO DID NOT SLAG McCAMMON SIGN HERE!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Blimey. When I was being slated for sticking up for him after Leeds, there didn't seem to be anybody willing to come to the rescue!

Good game Big Mac - Keep it up.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I have always said the the MM must have seen something in him else he would have not been interested. Once again it shows why we pay to go to games, and MM is paid to go.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
I very rarely slag players off - what we've got is what we can afford and they are all a hard-working bunch. I also trust McGhee's signings. Superb debut Mark - keep it up!:clap2: :ascarf:

bobbysboots

Jul 5, 2003
Uckfield
Always liked him - may not be the greatest but he always works hard and more importantly wants to play for the Albion.

Top bloke in my book.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
So its one end of the scale to the other?

People claimed some people were being harsh on him and after one good game out of about 7 people are going all over board?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
KinkyGoebels said:
So its one end of the scale to the other?

People claimed some people were being harsh on him and after one good game out of about 7 people are going all over board?
spot on the same people who said you can't judge him on a few games are now judging him on 1

saltash seagull said:
spot on the same people who said you can't judge him on a few games are now judging him on 1

Bolix - the message is the same last week, this week and next week, give him a chance and judge him when he's fully fit.

Welcome back, Kinky! A week's a long time in politics, far longer in NSC bandwagons ;)

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
how does being fully fit have anything to do with being able to control a football

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I think the piece about McCammon on the official site today just about sums it up.

Butters himself had to endure criticism from certain sections of the fan base.

"I've been there, with ppl on my back" he recalled "but with a little bit of patience and a lot of hard work you can end up proving ppl wrong and I think Mark will do that".

Enough said dont you think?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
saltash seagull said:
how does being fully fit have anything to do with being able to control a football

Match fitness isn't just physical fitness but spatial awareness of where team mates are and being in the right places for passes.
Teams take time to gel and play as a team instead of individuals.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
i came back from travelling for 4 months didnt do so much as a 10m run while out there - however i could still control a football and i dont train everday and get paid for it

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
KinkyGoebels said:
i came back from travelling for 4 months didnt do so much as a 10m run while out there - however i could still control a football and i dont train everday and get paid for it

So why aren't you a professional footballer then ?

Not good enough???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports