Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ALL THOSE WHO DID NOT SLAG McCAMMON SIGN HERE!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
To all you smug gits giving it all this "I've never doubted him" bollocks: you have to agree he's been really ropey so far, so come on, 'fess up. If you're really honest, you know today was a bit, er, strange!

Gammon was a different player altogether today. His touch, his passing - gosh, his shooting - it was all there. Thank God! He proved EVERYONE wrong. Even those who were reluctantly positive. LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I can't see how the crititcism could have done him any good. I doubt he read any of it.

I do think that now the transfer being done and dusted has helped his confidence though.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
eastlondonseagull said:
To all you smug gits giving it all this "I've never doubted him" bollocks: you have to agree he's been really ropey so far, so come on, 'fess up. If you're really honest, you know today was a bit, er, strange!

Not at all. All we said was give the guy a chance to get fit and prove himself before laying into him. All along both he and McGhee have said he is a long way short of full match fitness. I still don't believe he is fully fit and so should have more to come hopefully. You'd have thought people would have learnt their lesson after Currie and Butters.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Yorkie said:
I can't see how the crititcism could have done him any good. I doubt he read any of it.

I do think that now the transfer being done and dusted has helped his confidence though.
Nah, I agree with you Yorkie. Just seems that when players do get a bit of crit on here (ie. Leon, Butters, McGammon), they do seem to come good! Seriously though, he was a different man altogether today, and long may it carry on!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I said I supported McGhee and I thought Richie was a pratt - so I think I can safely join this thread

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
He made Derby panic and with confidence can continue to do that for us. His two goals would have given us points in most other games this season and apart from defensive mistake would have done yesterday. That does not mean lets all get on Yelldell's back. All new players need a bit of time.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Any forward has got to be better than the lumbering giant called Trevor Benjamin.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Me!!!!!

hate to say I told you so but said Friday McCammon would score and Yelldall have a shocker.....wish I'd kept my mouth shut..:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here