All Boxes now sold

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:lolol:

Bizarre innit, we are completely opposed so often. I have absolutely NO IDEA at all, and am seriously considering not buying a season ticket in year 1 with the express intention of "trying out" various parts of the ground before deciding what I like best.

thats my own personal plan, see it from all areas then make a final decision. Afterall we're here for LIFE so no point rushing into a seat for X amount of years and not liking it!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
prawn.jpg

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
thats my own personal plan, see it from all areas then make a final decision. Afterall we're here for LIFE so no point rushing into a seat for X amount of years and not liking it!

I'll be at the hard hat day choosing my seat. I'm a superfan after all. :bigwave:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

I just can't understand this. They've said several times that you'll be able to change seats for the game for the ocassional match, why not just buy a season ticket and do that?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I just can't understand this. They've said several times that you'll be able to change seats for the game for the ocassional match, why not just buy a season ticket and do that?

because I did'nt know that :shootself

Seaford Seagull

BHAFC 'til I die
Mar 4, 2005
Sussex (By the sea)
Does anyone know when hard hat day is? And will it be STHs only? I'm sure we've been told dozens of times. Sorry for not paying attention.

i would also be interested in this. I am not currently a STH (although go to a lot of home and away games) but will definitley be getting a season ticket for the first season at falmer!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Does anyone know when hard hat day is? And will it be STHs only? I'm sure we've been told dozens of times. Sorry for not paying attention.

There will be a number of hard hat days.

STH's in order of longevity will be invited to the first batch of days.

Once we have had our fill the general populace will be invited to attend.

Season tickets for Falmer are being released in September this year, according to the letter we received this week.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There will be a number of hard hat days.

STH's in order of longevity will be invited to the first batch of days.

Once we have had our fill the general populace will be invited to attend.

Season tickets for Falmer are being released in September this year, according to the letter we received this week.

Does this mean they are asking us to commit to actually purchasing a ST in September.

From what I am reading a normal STH as in renews annually cannot go in the middle tier of the West Stand at all ?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Beach Hut;3394266 Does this mean they are asking us to commit to actually purchasing a ST in September.

I hope not, I think a worse case scenario will be a deposit of some sort

From what I am reading a normal STH as in renews annually cannot go in the middle tier of the West Stand at all ?
That's how it comes across from people that have been to the presentations.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Beach Hut;3394266 Does this mean they are asking us to commit to actually purchasing a ST in September.

I hope not, I think a worse case scenario will be a deposit of some sort

That's how it comes across from people that have been to the presentations.

Oh well I had fancied the middle tier so maybe the East Stand beckons instead.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Waiting for news on where the designated family stand is. Anyone know??

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why don't you just get the back of the bottom tier or the front of the top teir.

Very good point, just not 100% certain the stand will have much atmosphere whilst the prawn sarnis are being eaten :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here