Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Boxes now sold

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Up front payment of £500 (5 years) or £1000 (life) then £99 per month (ie £1188 per year) to get something like...

- A seat for each friendly, league game and cup game
- Access to lounge before/during/after games (food and drink cost extra)
- A programme for each game
- Priority access for extra tickets and tickets for events
- 1 parking space for every 2 tickets bought

thank you bozza and c r gull.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Just shows that if you put a lid on the fans and give them a bit of tlc, they will come. Years of Withdean have meant a great many fans have drifted away. Surely now Falmer will mean fans will come back again. Can't wait - but still no idea where to buy my season tickets, but will be taking a protractor on the show round day!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know PRECISELY where I want to sit, and I shall be making a beeline for it on Hard Hat Day.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What a superb job the club have done on this. Selling "corporate packages" in the current climate can't be the easiest thing to do, but they have come up trumps.

:clap:

Cromwell Road Gull

Jul 2, 2008
Just shows that if you put a lid on the fans and give them a bit of tlc, they will come. Years of Withdean have meant a great many fans have drifted away. Surely now Falmer will mean fans will come back again. Can't wait - but still no idea where to buy my season tickets, but will be taking a protractor on the show round day!

15-17 degrees mate and your sorted:lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I know PRECISELY where I want to sit, and I shall be making a beeline for it on Hard Hat Day.

:lolol:

Bizarre innit, we are completely opposed so often. I have absolutely NO IDEA at all, and am seriously considering not buying a season ticket in year 1 with the express intention of "trying out" various parts of the ground before deciding what I like best.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:lolol:

Bizarre innit, we are completely opposed so often. I have absolutely NO IDEA at all, and am seriously considering not buying a season ticket in year 1 with the express intention of "trying out" various parts of the ground before deciding what I like best.

:thumbsup:
Diff'rent strokes and all that.
I just know in my own mind what my preference is going to be. I have thought about this LONG and HARD, believe me.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
cant help thinking that if theyve sold this quick maybe they should have put the prices up a little more to maximise revenue

You'd think that, but mabye this is like a thank you to all the people who've been there through the withdean years, it might seem a bit off if they start trying to milk business' for all they can at this point.

Also they might've decided that it's better to have bums on seats in the first couple of years and let word of mouth spread how good the facilities are. The hospitality areas will be alot less impressive if it's one man and his dog sitting and having dinner.

They can always raise the subscription prices when we get a bit better.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Interesting Pricing strategy - starting to look like the licence approach they use over here in the NFL where you have to buy a licence to enable you to then purchase an actual ticket (although the Albion one is a monthly charge as opposed to a yearly charge)

Couple of colleagues over here bought licences to the NY Jets and NY Giants as investments as it gives them the rights (priority) to tickets which they can then sell on at inflated prices

Cromwell Road Gull

Jul 2, 2008
Interesting Pricing strategy - starting to look like the licence approach they use over here in the NFL where you have to buy a licence to enable you to then purchase an actual ticket (although the Albion one is a monthly charge as opposed to a yearly charge)

Couple of colleagues over here bought licences to the NY Jets and NY Giants as investments as it gives them the rights (priority) to tickets which they can then sell on at inflated prices

Yes that seems exactly what they are doing here - you sign a licence agreement and then the tickets are transferable to anyone.

As you actually own the seat you can then also sell the seat at market rate in the future rather than the club just buying it back

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Up front payment of £500 (5 years) or £1000 (life) then £99 per month (ie £1188 per year) to get something like...

Am i the only one that thinks that is ridiculously cheap?? Fork out the grand deposit and 99 quid a month is f*** all. Christ i do a oner more or less every away game i attend and im sure most people are the same.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Am i the only one that thinks that is ridiculously cheap?? Fork out the grand deposit and 99 quid a month is f*** all. Christ i do a oner more or less every away game i attend and im sure most people are the same.

Why is it cheap? A normal season ticket cost £400, with this model you are paying three times that amount. How much will a normal season ticket cost at Falmer? How much cheaper are the Gold Seats?

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Any idea where the parking space is?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Why is it cheap? A normal season ticket cost £400, with this model you are paying three times that amount.

I just thought corporate hospitality would be considerably more expensive to be honest. Either way im not overally concerned. I dont buy into that side of modern football and i shall be happily placed behind the goal.

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
only 400 platinum seats on the middle tier, then the platinum on the lower tier will go on sale, then gold and followed by bronze, each has its own lounge for members, unbelievable stadium cant wait to sit undercover on a proper seat with decent legroom and enjoy refreshment in the lounge bar before and after the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here