Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Historically we are a division 3 club .

Size wise we are trying to be accepted as a championship club

We won't go down .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Crawley are almost in the play offs on gates of under three thousand.Thats what you get from a great manager and hard working players.Its about time the fans woke upto the fact the Albion players are vile freeloading drunks.After the Bolton game TK tweet said,"See you all in town,let the party start." Just about says it all about them.Plus yet again Dunk was the ring leader.

I assume you'll want to put 'allegedly' in there, however sure/batsh*t insane (delete as applicable) you are.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Would you rather have Slade right now rather than Garcia?

Let me answer that. Yes. Yes I would. Nothing to do with him making League 1 look silly with a tiny budget either, it's about a manager with an understanding of English football.

But we chose to appoint a man with OBVIOUS coaching pedigree. We chose the longer term plan. So we have to remember that and respect that. It isn't easy, but that is the reality.

On the plus side, what a good experience for Oscar. He is playing one of the FM challenges for real! Manage a squad with half your best players not fit, and key others struggling for form. If anyone thinks that is easy, they're a damn fool.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Ding ding. The next stop Is league 1. :ffsparr: Can't even put away Yeovil. Role on Port Vale and Swindon Town next season. Might win something then. Cheaper ticket prices too. Back to the old days like most of you want. :thumbsup:

I can't take this post seriously...."role on"...you're 'aving a larf!!!

Larry

Feb 11, 2011
Ding ding. The next stop Is league 1. :ffsparr: Can't even put away Yeovil. Role on Port Vale and Swindon Town next season. Might win something then. Cheaper ticket prices too. Back to the old days like most of you want. :thumbsup:

Don,t you beleave it the ticket price will go up Barber will see to that he will hoodwink everyone like he's doing now.

Anchorman

Oct 19, 2007
Best you start shovelling on the 33-1 to go down readily available before you're too late.......

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham

How did we only beat Wigan, ex prem, northern, parachute payment, Holt 1-0?
Shocking

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Luckily I refused to get on this bus

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Conveniently cut the rest of my post to suit your childish agenda. Standard TSB.

While others are enjoying another good result, you would rather try and make yourself look big by misquoting others's posts, and taking them out of context. Bravo.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Conveniently cut the rest of my post to suit your childish agenda. Standard TSB.

While others are enjoying another good result, you would rather try and make yourself look big by misquoting others's posts, and taking them out of context. Bravo.

It was too much to think that you might have come on here and been a little sheepish and humble. Course not: defensive to the last.

Misquoted? Nope, that's exactly what you said. You did give extenuating circumstances, but you did also say that you'd prefer to have RUSSELL SLADE in charge. That's what I highlighted.

To be fair to the OP we have looked shite at times earlier this season. However, there were reasons for this.

On contemplation we should make the play offs as our squad is almost the same as last year and only Watford finished above us. I still think Burnley will crash.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It was too much to think that you might have come on here and been a little sheepish and humble. Course not: defensive to the last.

Misquoted? Nope, that's exactly what you said. You did give extenuating circumstances, but you did also say that you'd prefer to have RUSSELL SLADE in charge. That's what I highlighted.

Why would I? I have said nothing out of context, at any point. Read the WHOLE post you quoted. Why did you ignore the rest of it? Because it didn"t suit your purpose.

Transparent, and pathetic attempt, completely in character.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Why would I? I have said nothing out of context, at any point. Read the WHOLE post you quoted. Why did you ignore the rest of it? Because it didn"t suit your purpose.

Transparent, and pathetic attempt, completely in character.

Cry much? It's a nice attempt to distract attention away from your rubbish opinion, but you'll have to do better than that to get by me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here