Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All aboard the League 1 bus

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
You a Bolton fan, then?

We don't want him.....we've got enough whoppers of our own. (which is why i'm lurking round here & avoiding our forum at the moment )

fwiw I don't think either of us will be troubling the promotion or relegation places this season.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Either way, the way I see things Is BHAFC Is heading down. Honestly I don't see no way around It to be honest.

I don't understand that conclusion. We have had a really bad run of injuries to key players (Bridcutt hasn't played, Orlandi has barely played, Leo's missed half our games, no CMS or Hoskins available as cover for Leo) and despite all that we are 14th, 8 places and 6 points clear of the relegation zone. So how, once these players come back are we going to get worse and fall into the relegation zone?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The problem for me is the priority is

Hotel and Car Park
Training facilities
Ticket sales
Ongoing st holders
Offers at the club shop
Cost of hospitality and getting as much as possible
Concourse to get as much as possible

Team

Jul 14, 2012

Hotel and Car Park
Training facilities
Ticket sales
Ongoing st holders
Offers at the club shop

Team

Presumably, you'd like to be a lot higher in that list? Right at the top, or would top 3 suffice?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Freeloaders

Banned
Oct 6, 2013
Crawley are almost in the play offs on gates of under three thousand.Thats what you get from a great manager and hard working players.Its about time the fans woke upto the fact the Albion players are vile freeloading drunks.After the Bolton game TK tweet said,"See you all in town,let the party start." Just about says it all about them.Plus yet again Dunk was the ring leader.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Not worried at all, we've got the biggest crowds AND the poshest fans, can't go wrong, bring em all on.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Hotel and Car Park
Training facilities
Ticket sales
Ongoing st holders
Offers at the club shop

Team

:facepalm:

Yes, of course, 2 for 1 training tops are a higher priority than the team. We've made some pretty average signings to replace the leavers but I have a small suspicion that the players are higher up in the priority list than the club shop.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Hotel and Car Park
Training facilities
Ticket sales
Ongoing st holders
Offers at the club shop

Team

Are you that thick as to not realise that the team and its success is dependent entirely on everything else on your list? This is the stuff that makes the club money, and, in the case of the training facility, enables the players to develop; they don't just turn out for free you know.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I think we are probably more likely to get relegated than get to the play offs, but that said once our injured players come back we will be ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here