Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It is impossible to overstate how much value we have had from Pascal Gross - 14 goals and 17 assists in 108 PL appearances, for £3 million.

The recruitment team played an absolute blinder there for which they rarely, if ever, get credit on NSC.

I would accept an Ali J or Locadia signing every season if it was also accompanied by a Gross signing. :shrug:

Another Premier League game, another Pascal Gross goal involvement. That's now 14 goals and 21 assists in 117 PL appearances.

I bloody love you Pascal, you paceless, Germanic, slow-mo-Cruyff-turning goal-involvement machine, you.

Thanks recruitment team :thumbsup:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Decent performance from Ali last night, imo. Looked lively and confident.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

We've been needing a quick winger who is not hopelessly one footed all season. I thought Jahanbakhsh played his best minutes since he arrived, but Izzy looked more likely to score. Maupay blotted his copybook.

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Sorry, I'm still team Ali J. Never given a proper chance with Albion and the only player alongside Biss and Maupay to show any enthusiasm for winning the match.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Point is last night he was playing against championship (to be) players and I see him as being a decent bench option at that level.

Nobody is going to anywhere near match the wage we pay him, so he is with us until near the end of the last year of his contract when he will move on.

He is though a real trier and produces amounts of real quality, just not consistently enough, as has been detailed above.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Point is last night he was playing against championship (to be) players and I see him as being a decent bench option at that level.

Nobody is going to anywhere near match the wage we pay him, so he is with us until near the end of the last year of his contract when he will move on.

He is though a real trier and produces amounts of real quality, just not consistently enough, as has been detailed above.
Yes but the same championship players that the rest of our team were hopelessly toothless to score against, so he is no worse than the rest of our players.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It is impossible to overstate how much value we have had from Pascal Gross - 14 goals and 17 assists in 108 PL appearances, for £3 million.

The recruitment team played an absolute blinder there for which they rarely, if ever, get credit on NSC.

I would accept an Ali J or Locadia signing every season if it was also accompanied by a Gross signing. :shrug:

The legend that is Pascal writes another chapter.

15 goals and 21 assists now in 122 PL appearances. His penalty set us on the road today to a massive three points that all but ensures Premier League survival for another season.

Thank you, Pascal; thank you, recruitment team.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Thought he has looked really good for the very short time he has had last 2 games.
Looking like he will go at the end of the season which I think will be sad.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gives a different option, far more direct than a lot of our attacking players.

Hope he’s with us next year but expect him not to be.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I don’t rate him and not about to move back to the fence but..........

Such a team man, delighted when we scored.

Came on, wanted the ball, tried to get things going

If he goes during the summer, absolutely the best of luck to him.....

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

15 goals and 21 assists now in 122 PL appearances. His penalty set us on the road today to a massive three points that all but ensures Premier League survival for another season.

Good post.

That was one signing they definitely got right.....

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I’d start him in the next game over Trossard and see how he does. I think he’s got much more to offer than we’ve seen.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

And where did Danny learn that turn ? Never saw him do it for Utd, Arsenal or England :wink:

So want AJ to do well, but we will see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here