Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alien Abduction meeeting in Brighton

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Holy shit, I'm with The Truth on this one. Has someone popped something in my drink? You may not have meant what you said Nibble, but a year had 365 days in it long before we realised (yes, we assigned a word to it).

Realising? People get high and imagine all sorts of shit. But what they imagine doesn't match up with what others imagine.

Yes, really...people have very similar experiences under the influence of DMT. They behave the same way while 'intoxicated' and recount similar realisations...I'm not talking alien abductions here..I'm talking a sense of 'every things better and more amazing than we thought'.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've tried pretty much most drugs except smack and I came to the conclusion long ago that while drugs can be beneficial and a lot of fun, the natural human state that we find ourselves in day to day without substance influence is pretty much the natural balance for humans and where we are healthiest when this is maintained. DMT is a quick, powerful head ****. It's quite good. I know some folks who have been doing it foe some time and they are pretty much retarded through it. It's not a healthy thing to do to yourself for any significant period of time.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Wasn't it Dr Strassman who's theory linked DMT and the pineal gland with 'the spirit molecule' who stopped his own clinical studies of the drug because an intuitive friend said that they saw evil spirits hovering over him who wanted to use him as a conduit from their plane of existence to this. They found that DMT can be sinister stuff in terms of what it can do to the mind. Panic attacks also a common side effect. The theory is that DMT is released naturally during sleep helping the dream process, however who has woken up terrified from a dream?

I'd probably give it a whirl though....

Panic attacks..sinister...hell yes. If you took that stuff without knowing it's power and what was gonna happen to you in a matter of seconds it would scare the living shit out of you.

Do your research and build up to it and it can be a thoroughly rewarding experience. It's definitely not for everyone.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've tried pretty much most drugs except smack and I came to the conclusion long ago that while drugs can be beneficial and a lot of fun, the natural human state that we find ourselves in day to day without substance influence is pretty much the natural balance for humans and where we are healthiest when this is maintained. DMT is a quick, powerful head ****. It's quite good. I know some folks who have been doing it foe some time and they are pretty much retarded through it. It's not a healthy thing to do to yourself for any significant period of time.

On side effect being that you can start believing the sun takes 365 days to go around the sun....

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No, A year didn't mean anything. A year? What does that mean? Well the sun takes 365 days to go round the sun so that can be a "year". Cool. What's a day? 24 hours. Cool. What's an hour? You see what I'm getting at? Measurements of anything are meaningless unless assigned a meaning by us.

The dumbest post I've ever read (including my own)

Based on your theory, do you believe nothing really exists unless we give it a name? Is a tree not really a tree based on the fact we decided to call it a tree?
Your theory not mine!?

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Did the fresh air help to clear your mind? :)

Meditation does that. I went outside to check if the world had stopped rotating. According to Nibble, we decide what a day and a year is.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What was glue sniffing like?

Nauseating, unsurprisingly. FYI, glue isn't a drug, it contains a toxin but is not manafactured for medicinal or recreational purposes. Again, you are welcome. Stick around lass, you'll learn stuff on here.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Meditation does that. I went outside to check if the world had stopped rotating. According to Nibble, we decide what a day and a year is.

What I adore about you is that even when an adult explains something to you in basic terms you still refuse to believe it. I admire your tenacity.

Of course we decided what a day or a year was. Why is a day not 12 hours, why is a year not 6 months? Because we decided what that unit of time should be called. You're dimmer than I first thought, which I didn't think possible!

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
What I adore about you is that even when an adult explains something to you in basic terms you still refuse to believe it. I admire your tenacity.

Of course we decided what a day or a year was. Why is a day not 12 hours, why is a year not 6 months? Because we decided what that unit of time should be called. You're dimmer than I first thought, which I didn't think possible!

It's quite frightening that some people can actually believe such utter crap. Still, as long as I never have to sit next to one on a long haul flight, I'll be happy.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The dumbest post I've ever read (including my own)

Based on your theory, do you believe nothing really exists unless we give it a name? Is a tree not really a tree based on the fact we decided to call it a tree?
Your theory not mine!?

No, that's not "my theory" at all. You aren't getting this are you? 365 days existed. A year was a completely unheard of concept until we named it. Tree! Tree!

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
My cock is 27 feet long in the 'real universe'. Sadly, it's much shorter when based on measurements invented by humans.

However, The Truth is a massive cock by any standards. :lolol:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You aren't getting this are you? 365 days existed. A year was a completely unheard of concept until we named it. Tree! Tree!

In post 263 you said that we (humans) invented/made up days like we did years!? but now you're claiming that the 'days' were already existing before but the 'years' were something of a creation by man?

Some of these conspiracies you come across really are fascinating!

Did we make up the fort night or was that already here too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here