Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Murky world of football wouldn’t surprise me if a deal is done to get him those remaining caps.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When he arrives it will be Vicente re-visited, this man will elevate us to a football dream

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
An Argentinian friend of mine is a Boca Juniors fan and was raving about him when he was round the other night. Says he is very skilful and strong. But of a Shaqiri type of player

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When he arrives it will be Vicente re-visited, this man will elevate us to a football dream

Let’s not get carried away. Madrid tried to tempt Vicente away from Valencia for 45 million Euros over 10 years ago. He is nowhere near as good...yet.

Yay I have taken this thread to 100 pages!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm rather excited for the arrival of both him and Percy. It could mean half of our pre-season shopping is done already. A goal keeper to compete with Ryan and both Full back positions to be filled, it will be interesting to see what changes happen during January

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm rather excited for the arrival of both him and Percy. It could mean half of our pre-season shopping is done already. A goal keeper to compete with Ryan and both Full back positions to be filled, it will be interesting to see what changes happen during January

It's almost as if there's a plan.

This thread will be :bounce:tastic if the latest news proves to be correct.

The Melts outperformed themselves here.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It could mean half of our pre-season shopping is done already. A goal keeper to compete with Ryan

If after all these loans, Walton can't be allowed to spent some time with us something must be wrong. Let him have a go.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If after all these loans, Walton can't be allowed to spent some time with us something must be wrong. Let him have a go.

I'd love to see Walton given a go but the official club line regarding him is he is one for the future and not for the subs bench. The life of a 2nd or 3rd choice keeper is a fairly dull one from what I have seen

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Will his dad let him come here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'd love to see Walton given a go but the official club line regarding him is he is one for the future and not for the subs bench. The life of a 2nd or 3rd choice keeper is a fairly dull one from what I have seen

Yes, 2nd. or 3rd. keeper is, frankly, a (relatively) old man's job; a sort of very well paid (in the PL anyway) semi-retirement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here