Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Talk Sports S American football reporter says that he will never play for us and will be sold in the summer to either a top team in Spain or Italy and he will be the sensation of either the next or following World Cup, taking over from Messi. I wonder what price he would go for? Apparently he is much too good for us even now.
He's going to have to come to the PL to get wages he won't get in South America. Maybe a big Spanish team would pay him a fortune, but only if we say so - and probably not unless he proves himself in the PL. I expect the reality is that he'll have to come and play for us for a season, and if he's any good, maybe he will get that Champions League move.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Granted but they get information from some source, so I would assume somebody ITK is suggesting it, be it truthful or not.

oh pops, please stop mugging yourself off getting sucked in by these shysters.

have a little think about it, how could anyone know what will happen in the future?

has the club offered the lad a contract to play for us yet?

noone knows

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You seem to be a strong accolyte of the zero sum economy.

That aside, we have yet to rip up the contracts of the three, so they remain economic assets. Get your zero sums right!

Yes they are saleable assets but who do think would be willing pay any significant amount for them and getting anywhere near what we paid. How much do you realistically think we will recoup?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yes they are saleable assets but who do think would be willing pay any significant amount for them and getting anywhere near what we paid. How much do you realistically think we will recoup?

It's a fair point, also the buying club would have to at least match their not inconsiderable wages or else the players may just decide a long series of BHA subsidised loan deals works out to be more lucrative

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

could you start using punctuation; and proofing reading before you click submit, so that you know your paragraphs contain the correct amount of words....... please

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

No idea. But that's not the point. You have already decided they are worthless, and as a result this makes the clever Tau prospect seem irrelevant. I say come back when the devil 3 are gone. I have more faith in my club than you it seems. *cough* Barber out, isn't it? ??? *cough* :lolol: :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is he now seriously suggesting a young lad who was playing for Argentina's bottom club and bought for £8m is now worth LESS since he's been loaned to one of the top 2 clubs, is playing South America's equivalent of 'Champions League' football and is a full international?

Why does anyone bother with his nonsense.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Is he now seriously suggesting a young lad who was playing for Argentina's bottom club and bought for £8m is now worth LESS since he's been loaned to one of the top 2 clubs, is playing South America's equivalent of 'Champions League' football and is a full international?

we're trying to help him stat....... and he is kinda funny :moo::moo::moo:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

No the exact opposite . We bought him for an estimated !0m EU but it has been suggested that he is now worth a lot more, his value has soared playing for Boca Juniors. If we sell him TB will make a nice profit which makes sense if we cannot get the required permits for him to play for us and Spain or Italy is suggested as a possible destination.

Last edited:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

And Tau less than the reported 2.7 million :ffsparr:

JonnyCLately

Jan 16, 2018
Shoreham by sea
No the exact opposite . We bought him for an estimated !0m EU but it has been suggested that he is now worth a lot more. If we sell him TB will make a nice profit which makes sense if we cannot get the required permits for him to play for us and Spain or Italy is suggested as a possible destination.

Brilliant, you're brilliant. Not for the reasons you think either

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
could you start using punctuation; and proofing reading before you click submit, so that you know your paragraphs contain the correct amount of words....... please
It is one of the less exciting phenomena of the 21st. century that you seem to have mastered the techniques for inserting both bold and italics into your input without ever finding the CAPS button, and without being able to eliminate a superfluous semi colon when one creeps into your prose at an inappropriate juncture.

And do please enlighten us all - what is the correct number of words in a paragraph? There must be loads of distinguished authors out there that need to know!

...........and there's no "y"
Errmm ................... so where did you find that one?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Given BG’s history of ‘mis-reporting’ stories he hears, I’m doubting they said he is the next Messi...

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It is one of the less exciting phenomena of the 21st. century that you seem to have mastered the techniques for inserting both bold and italics into your input without ever finding the CAPS button, and without being able to eliminate a superfluous semi colon when one creeps into your prose at an inappropriate juncture.

And do please enlighten us all - what is the correct number of words in a paragraph? There must be loads of distinguished authors out there that need to know!

Errmm ................... so where did you find that one?

soooo......... i'm gonna take a stab at...

you're retired

correct

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Given BG’s history of ‘mis-reporting’ stories he hears, I’m doubting they said he is the next Messi...

I'm doubting they were even talking about Brighton's Alexis McAllister.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here