Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Granted but they get information from some source, so I would assume somebody ITK is suggesting it, be it truthful or not.

I would imagine the only people ITK are messers Bloom, Barber and Ashworth. Any South American reporter on Talk Shite is just trying to create a story to justify his retainer:wanker:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I would imagine the only people ITK are messers Bloom, Barber and Ashworth. Any South American reporter on Talk Shite is just trying to create a story to justify his retainer:wanker:

TS has spoken.
He will never play for us.
get over it

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Granted but they get information from some source, so I would assume somebody ITK is suggesting it, be it truthful or not.

As I have said earlier in this thread I can believe that McAllister may quite possibly not fancy playing for the Albion now he seems to be a rising star but he is contracted to us. No idea how complicated it would be if he just plain refused to come though :shrug:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
If it was Tim Vickery he really knows his stuff - although did he really say/imply that or was it the TalkSport presenters who added the "Too good for Brighton" narrative? Tim Vickery is usually very measured when discussing the state of South American football and the power and pull of the Premier League.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it was Tim Vickery he really knows his stuff - although did he really say/imply that or was it the TalkSport presenters who added the "Too good for Brighton" narrative? Tim Vickery is usually very measured when discussing the state of South American football and the power and pull of the Premier League.
Then channeled it through BG with his special kind of 'loyal support'.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
BG expects him to go to a top club like Spurs...........:whistle:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As I have said earlier in this thread I can believe that McAllister may quite possibly not fancy playing for the Albion now he seems to be a rising star but he is contracted to us. No idea how complicated it would be if he just plain refused to come though :shrug:

We hold his registration (outside of his current agreed loan spell). If he flat refused to come here, once the paperwork was in place, then he'd be barred from playing anywhere else by FIFA.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
COULD he come here next season with enough points for a visa? Can never get my head around the system.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

The premier league is the league to play in though. He won't earn anywhere near what he can in the premier league by staying in south america and if he went to Spain it would have to be one of the big clubs offering champions league football and if that was the case, who would blame him. If he doesn't get a big Spanish club then where better to showcase his talent than in the Premier League under Potter.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011

Tim Vickery was saying in an article about two weeks ago that he was coming to us in January

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
COULD he come here next season with enough points for a visa? Can never get my head around the system.
Going by the calculation used on the Percy he's probably very very close.

We need him to keep getting international caps and playing in their Champions League, then he'll have the valuable points that aren't available to Joe Foreigner.

If only we were in the EU and insisted on their lax approach to immigration.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The premier league is the league to play in though. He won't earn anywhere near what he can in the premier league by staying in south america and if he went to Spain it would have to be one of the big clubs offering champions league football and if that was the case, who would blame him. If he doesn't get a big Spanish club then where better to showcase his talent than in the Premier League under Potter.

Quite right. And if it was one of the Champions League clubs who wanted him, we'd be holding out for a Champions League size transfer fee .... and if they chose not to pay, he'd be playing with us. Plenty still can't get their heads around the fact that we get to call the shots with Alexis, Tau, White etc

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Could it be that they see it as us making perhaps 3 or 4 times what we paid for him so a very good business deal. If that is the case perhaps it will replace some of the money we wasted on 3 players and enable us to be competitive in the transfer market for a hold up striker.

You seem to be a strong accolyte of the zero sum economy.

That aside, we have yet to rip up the contracts of the three, so they remain economic assets. Get your zero sums right!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The unsuspected wisdom of our much ridiculed club.....

Quite right. And if it was one of the Champions League clubs who wanted him, we'd be holding out for a Champions League size transfer fee .... and if they chose not to pay, he'd be playing with us. Plenty still can't get their heads around the fact that we get to call the shots with Alexis, Tau, White etc

Are you suggesting that The Lizard isn't a dribbling fool, lurching abut Crawley shopping centre on a Saturday afternoon, with a fist full of his piss-sodden wages (£200), looking bleary eyed for a William Hill so he can spunk his money on some random South Amrican footy bet?

Let me sit down and try to get my head around this revelation.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here