Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If that is a direct quote from his uncle then it just proves what lies people like that Fabrizio are spouting. Been saying for weeks about deals getting closer, and agreements in place.
It’s almost, almost, like a bloke who’s whole internet persona is based on making rumours up in the desperate need for likes and the approval of his band of 14 years old fan club has made something up.
I’d say the sooner this blokes 15 mins of fame is over the better but there will just be another one to take his place.
Mac may go, but there are lots of people desperate to say they are in the know when the reality is they don’t know anything

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hilarious. His dad / agent gives an interview that Brighton fans don’t like ‘it’s a load of shit, been made up or mistranslated’

His uncles says something different - Brighton fans - ‘SEE I TOLD YOU!!!!!!’

Bad news = made up lies
Good news = facts

For reference, this is the actual interview his dad gave, direct to source in local language - https://www.puroboca.com/nota-carlo...lvera-en-algun-momento-a-jugar-en-boca-170482

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Oh geez.
I'm going to expose myself as more of a moron than some think (yeah I know...impossible) and say :
I just don't think Alexis Mac is as great a player as he's being made out to be and I think he'll be easily replaced by someone just as good.
Let me qualify that statement.
I'm sitting at work just outside Newmarket, working on a Sunday since 7am, bored sh*tless, my crappy car parked in a carpark almost a quarter of a mile away that I'll have to walk to at 7pm in my less than fr fr fr fresh Adidas trainers, likely in the rain and have 100% no football management skills or experience.

Yeah you really need to watch a video of his performance versus man u as he was sensational.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hilarious. His dad / agent gives an interview that Brighton fans don’t like ‘it’s a load of shit, been made up or mistranslated’

Bad news = made up lies
Good news = facts

For reference, this is the actual interview his dad gave, direct to source in local language - https://www.puroboca.com/nota-carlo...lvera-en-algun-momento-a-jugar-en-boca-170482
So you're saying that this quote is made up: "We won't talk to other clubs until the end of the season, that's our position. He wants to reach Europe with Brighton and then he'll evaluate the best option for him"

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So you're saying that this quote is made up: "We won't talk to other clubs until the end of the season, that's our position. He wants to reach Europe with Brighton and then he'll evaluate the best option for him"
I’ve got no idea really, but I’m saying the other stuff isn’t bullshit / made up… Are you saying his dad, who is his agent, saying 3 weeks ago ‘he will have a new team in July’ is made up ?

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I’ve got no idea really, but I’m saying the other stuff isn’t bullshit / made up… Are you saying his dad, who is his agent, saying 3 weeks ago ‘he will have a new team in July’ is made up ?

Dad was reported to be in Liverpool talking to them. Do you think he paid for his own flights and hotels? He’s an ex-footballer, he knows the game and how it works. He is milking it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
According to your link, he didn't say that. According to google translate he said "it is most likely that Alexis will already be playing in another team next July."

So most likely, not will
And when is next July? Is it this July or next July?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Dad was reported to be in Liverpool talking to them. Do you think he paid for his own flights and hotels? He’s an ex-footballer, he knows the game and how it works. He is milking it.
His dad is already a multimillionaire and his son is doing well for himself. I don’t think he needs Liverpool to fund his trips

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
According to your link, he didn't say that. According to google translate he said "it is most likely that Alexis will already be playing in another team next July."

So most likely, not will
And when is next July? Is it this July or next July?
Jesus wept 😂😂

adjective
  1. 1.
    (of a time) coming immediately after the time of writing or speaking.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea

Bad news = made up lies
Good news = facts

Well I didn’t know his dad was a politician. Ex pro and politician. Knows how to play the system and ahem, bend some truths to suit his situation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he does go. I truly hope he doesn’t but I suspect it will hinge on our final league position. If we finish in Europe and, for some reason, Liverpool don’t, will he want to go there?

But I highly doubt anything is being discussed internally at this time of the season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well I didn’t know his dad was a politician. Ex pro and politician. Knows how to play the system and ahem, bend some truths to suit his situation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he does go. I truly hope he doesn’t but I suspect it will hinge on our final league position. If we finish in Europe and, for some reason, Liverpool don’t, will he want to go there?

But I highly doubt anything is being discussed internally at this time of the season.

Liverpool are 8 points ahead of Villa with a 22 superior GD, three games left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here