Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So chuffed for the Mac when that free kick went in today. What we witnessed earlier was VAR fraud

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The responses to be claiming that very good clubs will be in for him next summer and that he won't sign a new contract.

I'm guessing you're all seeing it now.

It is fortunate that it turned out he had another year on his contract; unfortunate however that he is too damn good to sign a new contract and would be a ****ing madman if he did. Absolute gem and playing in one of the best clubs in the world next season.

We need to enjoy him while we can.

Why would he be a madman to sign a new deal?
He must be enjoying it here and it’s security. and if a major club wants him they will buy him anyway.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Offer a bumper deal with a huge release clause. Win win. It would be heartbreaking to see him leave for £30million.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why would he be a madman to sign a new deal?
He must be enjoying it here and it’s security. and if a major club wants him they will buy him anyway.

For the same reasons Bissouma didn't sign a new contract.

If he wants to make it like 10 times more difficult to make a big move next summer, and limiting his options to England, then yes signing a new contract would be wise. Other than that it would make no sense.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Offer a bumper deal with a huge release clause. Win win. It would be heartbreaking to see him leave for £30million.

Said no Brighton supporter, ever.

Until a couple of years ago.

My....how things have changed :mad::drool::O

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Stay 4th at the end of the season (we can all dream) and no need for Mac Allister or any other player to go elsewhere as we will be offering CL football.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bloody stupid idea!

....but f*** it, what the hell ................... done! :lolol:

We are the famous five.

(Five supporters).

Not sure why I had to pay £20, but....

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Honestly think Mac Allister would be crazy to move anywhere else, at least in the UK. He would end up like Bissouma at a top 6 side, on the bench every week. I suppose another team like Villa might offer him crazy wages.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Honestly think Mac Allister would be crazy to move anywhere else, at least in the UK. He would end up like Bissouma at a top 6 side, on the bench every week. I suppose another team like Villa might offer him crazy wages.

That's exactly what is most likely to happen. I personally believe he'll be a starter and big player for an Argentina side who could go all the way. Next summer with a year left he'll get some unbelievable offers. Two or three times what he's on now. We'll be in a similar position which we were with Bissouma and he'll probably go somewhere which to us doesn't seem like much of a step up

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Just a feeling but I think he might be the least likely to want a move out of the players who could warrant a big move.

Looks very happy and settled into his role now after being patient and doing the hard yards to earn a starting role.

Give him a pay rise and and extra 2/3 years in his present contract.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Alexis was fantastic today, and we have to enjoy him while he's ours, as others have said. Also, doesn't it feel good to have a reliable penalty taker? He's 3 for 3 this season, and with Trossard and Welbeck playing like they are, I think we'll win them fairly regularly.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think we are really starting to see what he can do.

I hope he signs a new contract and sticks around for a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here