Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aleksander Hleb & Yann M'Vila seen at Brighton station...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
This. A forward player that can play on the wing/in the hole would be a perfect addition for us. Of course, Orlandi may well cement this position now he's coming back..

Based on his performance on Saturday Orlandi could be an important player for us this season but it's a bit worrying when he's admitted that he's having to play through pain, Makes you wonder how long it will be before he's out injured again. With LuaLua apparently playing with knee problem and Buckley with his fragile hamstrings we could very rapidly find ourselves very short of attacking players if we're not careful.

Oct 25, 2003
"Hleb was called "Zauberlehrling" or "Sorcerer's Apprentice" for his silky skills and dazzling tricks in Germany when he played in the Bundesliga"

FLAIR

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
It should be compulsory for all footballers to wear GPS tracking devices on Transfer Deadline Day.SSN could then show a live map

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
You can't say it's not exciting guys... will we won't we. And we are all feckin clueless :rolleyes: I bet Mr Tony is having a laugh, will he be a step nearer God by tonight ...... I've got my pray mat ready.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Has Hleb turned up at the AMEX yet or did he get of at Moulscombe by mistake?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
can't two consenting adults get away for a dirty weekend to the seaside these days...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here