Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aleksander Hleb & Yann M'Vila seen at Brighton station...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
nobody in and nobody out today so this is utter nonsense

Aren't you the same person that was saying deals were going to be done before the deadline, claiming to have a source, etc? ???

I know a lot of people hate this "xxxxx spotted at xxxx's ground", but it makes me laugh on transfer deadline day. They've become a parody of themselves, and I don't think anyone believes any of the ones that are posted – just a bit of fun, really.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I would be very happy if the Albion done no business at all today

but as a lot on here keep saying its a business and a good bit of that business done could wipe away our 8m debt and a couple of older signings could see us through the season

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Loved Hleb! He was such a pisshead he couldnt start training in the morning until he'd had a couple of vodkas...... legendary!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I would be very happy if the Albion done no business at all today

Are you crazy, if we don't get someone experienced in of the attacking theme, then we can kiss goodbye to top six right away,... please don't tell me that Barnes will save the day, like you usually do.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Naylor says the same
No, his comment on the trf feed says....... "A quick perusal of Twitter suggest Albion fans expect no incomings and fear outgoings. We'll see. "

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
if nothing happened today. I would be happy.

I'd like to see us sign another attacking player, If not a striker then a winger as both LuaLua and Buckley are both a bit prone to picking up injuries. We could do with another striker for the development squad as well as neither Barker or Dickenson have been deemed good enough for a place on the bench during Barnes absence. We could do with maybe getting a few out on loan as well, Dunk could do with some regular 1st team action and as long as Chicksen is fit then maybe get Maxi out on loan to get game time as well. We could do with moving Barker on as well either on a long term loan or a permanent transfer.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I'd like to see us sign another attacking player, If not a striker then a winger as both LuaLua and Buckley are both a bit prone to picking up injuries. We could do with another striker for the development squad as well as neither Barker or Dickenson have been deemed good enough for a place on the bench during Barnes absence. We could do with maybe getting a few out on loan as well, Dunk could do with some regular 1st team action and as long as Chicksen is fit then maybe get Maxi out on loan to get game time as well. We could do with moving Barker on as well either on a long term loan or a permanent transfer.

This. A forward player that can play on the wing/in the hole would be a perfect addition for us. Of course, Orlandi may well cement this position now he's coming back..

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Don't forget Garcia was at Barca the same time Hleb was playing for Barca, you never know. I expect one out and a loan deal in.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A taxi driver friend of mine from Norwich says he's on his way down with 2 players.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
what you mean like Stephen Dobbie?

Could never really see him playing on the wing, he's not quick enough. For me preference is a winger that can come inside as opposed to the opposite, someone with a bit of pace

Someone like Adil Chihi who plays for Fc Koln is who I'd go for if I was involved :shrug:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
A taxi driver friend of mine from Norwich says he's on his way down with 2 players.

Perhaps Oscar has started smoking

players_no6_king_size.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here