Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aleksandar Mitrovic

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Needs re-iterating - he falls at the first hurdle - no dickheads policy - he won’t be coming here

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Needs re-iterating - he falls at the first hurdle - no dickheads policy - he won’t be coming here

Just out of interest why is he a dickhead?

Does he have more speeding points than Bong for example ?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
As l've said many a time before, l'd love to see him in a Brighton shirt, we need a big man up front, he can win the high balls, is mobile which Potter wants, and most importantly of course has goals in him.

We really do need a Murray replacement in the Murray mould, we are far too lightweight up front.

Mobile?! He’s lazy in Potter terms. Nowhere near willing enough to drop in or rotate across the front from what I’ve seen.

As others have stated his attitude generally is questionable and he’s out for the next month at least so it’s a no from me Clive.

The only good thing would be him adding to the “you need 7 rule” which is where I think we’re lacking atm....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I know it's been said before amongst Albionites.
But he was on fire v QPR, according to my QPR mate.
IMO he would gi:bounce:ve us an edge and give us a meaner forward line.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I know it's been said before amongst Albionites.
But he was on fire v QPR, according to my QPR mate.
IMO he would gi:bounce:ve us an edge and give us a meaner forward line.

His Prem stats are 104 games, 24 goals. Most recently 3 goals in 27 appearances for Fulham. For comparison Maupay has 22 in 77 games. I'd say we can do better than Mitrovic.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He’s unable to do it at PL level, this has been proven time and time again. He’s a nutter, he’s not a GP player... he’s therefore very, very unlikely to play for us ever really.

Is this thread going to bounce literally every time he scores? It’s ridiculous, bordering on odd.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So weird they didn’t play him much last season - always seems to rip up the championship.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He’s unable to do it at PL level, this has been proven time and time again. He’s a nutter, he’s not a GP player... he’s therefore very, very unlikely to play for us ever really.

Is this thread going to bounce literally every time he scores? It’s ridiculous, bordering on odd.

Not really a ridiculous bounce, just an insight to someone who might score goals, unlike the glaring misses of today's game v Norwich, who we should be beating
:yawn:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Not really a ridiculous bounce, just an insight to someone who might score goals, unlike the glaring misses of today's game v Norwich, who we should be beating

But, he failed miserably in the PL most games. Not against us sadly.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Ask yourself, seriously now, can you see GP wanting him? Really?

He wasn’t known as Mitro the psycho up in Newcastle for nowt lad.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ask yourself, seriously now, can you see GP wanting him? Really?

He wasn’t known as Mitro the psycho up in Newcastle for nowt lad.

To be fair, if I was still young and choosing a mate for a lively night out, he'd get my vote over Tross every time :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here