Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aleksandar Mitrovic

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Possibly, because it wouldn't weaken the side and GM would score goals for them plus he is better at defending set pieces than Mitrovic. Next season would present the problem not this.

Wouldnt weaken them........he has 18 goals in the championship this season to date

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don’t think Mitrovic is a Potter-type-player.

Not enough work rate, passing ability, movement and good attitude.

There is a reason he dropped down to the Championship.

Pass.

Reason ?

Fulham were relegated as poor and they are still happy to pay him a Premier League wage

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Current record as per soccerbase:

Mitrovic played 199 games scored 89 goals = 1 goal every 2.23 games
Murray played 411 games scored 204 goals = 1 goal every 2.01 games.

Dear oh dear. Using data that includes games from 10+ years ago proves absolutely nothing, surely even you can see that ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Dear oh dear. Using data that includes games from 10+ years ago proves absolutely nothing, surely even you can see that ?

Jimmy Greaves scored 386 in 566 games = 1 goal every 1.47 games. Could do a job? I believe he's out of contract at the moment, so would be available on a free ......................

:wink:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Do believe we now need another striker as Connolly has only scored 2 all season and just doesn't look like adding to it leaving us with Maupay leaving us an injury away from possible relegation

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Great addition in my opinion. He has muscle and Potter will get him motivated. Playing off Maupay and Connelly will be very interesting to watch and he has goals in him.
Big thumbs up from me.

TNBA

TTF

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Great addition in my opinion. He has muscle and Potter will get him motivated. Playing off Maupay and Connelly will be very interesting to watch and he has goals in him.
Big thumbs up from me.

TNBA

TTF

This. I think he would fit the team well. Great with heading as well, which we do
but not very subtly.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Big thumbs up from me.

TNBA

TTF

As l've said many a time before, l'd love to see him in a Brighton shirt, we need a big man up front, he can win the high balls, is mobile which Potter wants, and most importantly of course has goals in him.

We really do need a Murray replacement in the Murray mould, we are far too lightweight up front.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He would be better than our plan B yesterday pushing Duffy up front for the last 5 minutes.

Wow. Does he come with a special permit to allow him to come on as a 4th sub then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here