Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion's Ticket Site Blocking Me!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I use the Opera browser on my laptop. Tried to access the ticket site. I get this;

1689630492155.png

1689630575503.png

I've got round it by using my ipad, but annoying as I can see and use my laptop easier. Coinsides with the Club email regarding putting the names of the ticket users on each application?
I've submitted my feedback.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I use the Opera browser on my laptop. Tried to access the ticket site. I get this;

View attachment 163693

View attachment 163694
I've got round it by using my ipad, but annoying as I can see and use my laptop easier. Coinsides with the Club email regarding putting the names of the ticket users on each application?
How did you arrive at the page in the first place? I got exactly the same thing a few minutes ago when I clicked on a link someone had posted on here, but when I browsed to the ticket site directly from the Albion official site all was well.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
How did you arrive at the page in the first place? I got exactly the same thing a few minutes ago when I clicked on a link someone had posted on here, but when I browsed to the ticket site directly from the Albion official site all was well.
I clicked on one of my saved sites that I've been using for years.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
suggest some of the protection tools on Opera triggering the response. turn off VPN and similar.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I use Opera as my main browser, but never use it for purchases as quite often it just 'does nothing' whilst payment is being taken. I think it blocks the verify process.
I always switch to Chrome for making payments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here