albions new sponsor

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well, unless a VERY senior member of the Albion staff is mucking about on a wind up, it was said in a conversation that it would not be ITS, but it would be a company linked to the naming rights to the stadium, and would be announced in 3 weeks time.

That's how it was heard anyway, I know the conversation took place, I know those were the words used, I don't imagine the individual is the sort to have a laugh about something like that.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
BT being our sponsor is just aload of rubbish , i . t . s are leading the race for our sponsorship :)
Its all aaloud of nonsense

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well, unless a VERY senior member of the Albion staff is mucking about on a wind up, it was said in a conversation that it would not be ITS, but it would be a company linked to the naming rights to the stadium, and would be announced in 3 weeks time.

That's how it was heard anyway, I know the conversation took place, I know those were the words used, I don't imagine the individual is the sort to have a laugh about something like that.

The man speaks the truth.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Of all the teams they could pick, why Swindon?!?! I quite envy them for that.

Because Swindon are fed up with hitting the bar, so are selling the woodwork to make the paper for the mag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports