Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albions new sponsor

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
i have a friend that told me that brighton new sponsor is going to be BT as in the telecommunication company the source should reliable can't say much more if this is true good news what do you think :albion2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
i think it's a good sponser they are world famous but i don't think it will be them because they don't do sponsorship on that scale do they plus it has been confirmed as someome else i think i'm not at liberty to say who though

i think it's a good sponser they are world famous but i don't think it will be them because they don't do sponsorship on that scale do they plus it has been confirmed as someome else i think i'm not at liberty to say who though

:clap:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
BT are a cunch of bunts - a 42 year old woman in my mate's London office died from a heart attack at her desk last year (due in no small part to the pressure they put on staff to meet deadlines/quotas and she'd fugged up basically and missed hers). Ruthless, £15 a month line rental charging rip-off merchants, it would be less ethically unsound to be sponsored by Nike.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
BT would be a great sponsor, but I would be very surprised if they sponsored any football club at our level...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
BT just wants to outsource everything..trouble is understanding them..try reporting a fault or raising a new line order...all i say is good luck

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Nothing to do with Brighton but I see that th 4-4-2 magazine have agreed to a three year sponsorship deal with Swindon Town. They promise significant coverage of Swindon in future editions - mmm might be time to cancel my subscription to it!!!!

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Nothing to do with Brighton but I see that th 4-4-2 magazine have agreed to a three year sponsorship deal with Swindon Town. They promise significant coverage of Swindon in future editions - mmm might be time to cancel my subscription to it!!!!

Does that mean they cant play 4-5-1 ???:jester:

Jimmy Grimble

Of all the teams they could pick, why Swindon?!?! I quite envy them for that.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I don't know, there are far better magazines to be sponsored by, even Barnet managed to get a deal with Loaded...how about: Q, Heat or Men Only...in fact the last one probably isn't a good idea!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
As the case maybe, but whenever I have an enquiry with BT, the call ends up somewhere in the sub continent, rather than a UK call centre.

You need to start bitching, they've always had a small amount of (still outsourced) call centres in the UK and Ireland for the whiners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here