Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion's 'new' badge

Are you in favour of a return to the round badge?

• Yes

Votes: 476 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 12.1%
  • Fence

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
round please.

never liked the shield - it looks cheap and lacks class. have always hoped that the club would bring the proper round badge back to coincide with falmer. the round one IS our club badge and it's lovely.

if ken brown has already said thanks but no thanks it just goes to prove once again that he doesn't 'get' the albion and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near key decisions on the club's future. the man's a muppet

This

See my previous thread!!!!!!!

Its our club.

huddersfieldseagull

Sep 29, 2005
i prefer the round 1 also but this is 1 thing we cant blame archer etc for as it was dick knight who brought the shield badge in when we was at gillingham.

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
would love it if we returned to the round badge, it is brighton & hove albion fc.
the shield is just a poor design and reminds me of a time that should never have been..

can never understand why the fans do not have an input into kits etc, after all we are the one's who buy the shirts etc.
surely if we had a say in what we want there would be more shirt sales and more revenue for the club.
always said there should be a competetion every 2 years to design the kit, £5/ £10 entry fee( revenue goes towards youth devolpment or something) with the club picking the final 6 designs. then a vote from the fans to pick their favourite. the winner gets a season ticket for a year. simples innit

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Bill Archer has a better taste in football badges than Dick Knight.

(Yeah, I know).

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Great effort Mayfair.

I can't stand the shield and want the round badge back and the opening of Falmer would be the ideal time. C'mon Tony etc...you know it makes sense!.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Very nice. A big round one from me.

I haven't bought a replica shirt for years, despite getting excited every time a new one is announced before realising I really wouldn't want to wear it. Maybe I'll learn one day.

HOWEVER if they produced something like that I'd buy two so I had another one to wear when the first one wore out.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Like the new round design, but not too sure of the font... or the sunflare on the photoshopped pics of the stadium ;)

Just for the hell of it, just found out that Cheltenham have 'rebranded' here's their new crest... I actually quite like it.

0,,10434%7E8786357,00.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I like the current one. The Seagull in the old one looks SCARY AS f***...

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I always thought the shield badge was a bit 'new Labour-ish', attempted style with no substance.

I'm very much in favour of our old round badge returning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here