Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion's £8m pa loss [Wake up call tomorrow for the minority of moaners.]

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ach he's a bit of a penis but doesn't deserve to be lambasted just because he hasn't time for the gloomy spuds that can sometimes bring us all down and wants everyone to have a clearer picture of the expense of running a club nowadays. Sounds interesting to me and i look forward to reading the programme instead.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ah, makes sense. The club has a four page special report in the programme on Saturday on the same subject.

Genuinely looking forward to reading it, although still not sure Naylor should be so apparantly dismissive of fans with genuine concerns over pricing. That said, they could of course not be the moaners he is on about.

There's a world of difference between those who have concerns over pricing, which is a legitimate grievance, and those who bitch every time we don't win.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wake up call tomorrow for the minority of moaners..

Surely that should be the majority of moaners, or maybe ALL the moaners? Why pick on a minority of them?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Surely that should be the majority of moaners, or maybe ALL the moaners? Why pick on a minority of them?

I see what you mean by that, silly error!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I also think it will be about club finances. By chance I had a conversation with a business aquaintence who randomly told me his company was doing work in the new hospitality suites and training ground and that work had been held up because of 'Financial issues'

That does not surprise me.....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Because most people are 'moaners' insofar as they like the occasional rant. The 'minority' are the ones who are RELENTLESSLY negative. NSC is home to about 6 or 7, who moan enough for 600 - 700.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I've stuck up for him in the past, but he's acting like a bit of a plonker at the moment. So what, are we only allowed to praise the club and never point out anything that's wrong with it?

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Still not brought that paper since naming our players in those sexual allegation's/headline's

plus they got the nerve to charge 60p lol. so i will rely on another source I.E here :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here