Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Women Win 17-0 vs Worthing Town

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 38s
W:85: Howells cuts through the Town defence, but shoots just wide of the far post. #BHAFC 16 #WTFC 0

Get rid.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
W:85: Howells cuts through the Town defence, but shoots just wide of the far post. #BHAFC 16 #WTFC 0

Get rid.

She'll be fearing for her place after that. Howells OUT. Boooooooo!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Get rid.

I taught her everything she knows in my back garden. She clearly forgot my finishing lesson.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Begs the question.....what's the point? Does anyone get any pleasure or satisfaction from a score like that?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If you don't, then you should give up being a football fan.

Really ? Not sure I'd get much out of watching my team win 10 - 0 every week, scoring 5 every week, or winning the league by 20 points every season. I like a challenge and had as much fun (or more?) watching us survive under gritt and slade as I did winning leagues under Adams and poyet.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Really ? Not sure I'd get much out of watching my team win 10 - 0 every week, scoring 5 every week, or winning the league by 20 points every season.

Just as well they don't then. How many of their games have you watched this season?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really ? Not sure I'd get much out of watching my team win 10 - 0 every week, scoring 5 every week, or winning the league by 20 points every season. I like a challenge and had as much fun (or more?) watching us survive under gritt and slade as I did winning leagues under Adams and poyet.

Didn't you enjoy the 8-0 against Northwich Victoria? Their other results are more mundane like 1-1 against Spurs ladies.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here