Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albion v spurs frendly general sale

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
went into the shop today to buy tickets for the spurs game......was then told general sale had been postponed!!! absolute disgrace!!!! waste of time and money, sort it out BHA!!!!!

It was never confirmed that gen sale would be today

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Presumably it's non-ST seats released tonight (as the far edges and front row are less likely to be coveted as season tickets) with unfilled ST seats to be added tomorrow? How is the reduced capacity going to work? Presumably they can't leave specific areas empty as ST holders are spread right across the home areas. (Translation: There are going to be empty seats further back to move to when it starts pissing down on the front rows, yeah?)

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Presumably it's non-ST seats released tonight (as the far edges and front row are less likely to be coveted as season tickets) with unfilled ST seats to be added tomorrow? How is the reduced capacity going to work? Presumably they can't leave specific areas empty as ST holders are spread right across the home areas. (Translation: There are going to be empty seats further back to move to when it starts pissing down on the front rows, yeah?)

ST seats are now being sold on gen sale, I've just bought 5 ST seats because the holders did not take them up.

They are selling seats all over the ground, when the capacity is reached they wil stop. So all blocks and all stands will be open, with gaps spread about.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Are ST holders who have already brought tickets for the Spurs match able to buy more for non St holder friends or family who may not be on the database?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Are ST holders who have already brought tickets for the Spurs match able to buy more for non St holder friends or family who may not be on the database?

If they are on your F&F you can buy for them NOW. I've just done it myself

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
If they are on your F&F you can buy for them NOW. I've just done it myself

How on earth do i get them on my F&F...i just tried to get an extra 2 tickets for my step daughter and BF but they wouldn't let it go through as ive already got a ticket for myself. This is driving me up the f***ing wall

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
How on earth do i get them on my F&F...i just tried to get an extra 2 tickets for my step daughter and BF but they wouldn't let it go through as ive already got a ticket for myself. This is driving me up the f***ing wall

You add their membership details on F&F and then they have to add yours on their end. Then they'll appear on the list and you can buy tickets for them.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
went into the shop today to buy tickets for the spurs game......was then told general sale had been postponed!!! absolute disgrace!!!! waste of time and money, sort it out BHA!!!!!

I think that tickets are available online from 5 today and then other ways (phone or in person) from tomorrow - according to the website.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Log on as one of them

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
ST seats are now being sold on gen sale, I've just bought 5 ST seats because the holders did not take them up.

They are selling seats all over the ground, when the capacity is reached they wil stop. So all blocks and all stands will be open, with gaps spread about.
So there are seats available everywhere now? But if you logged on an hour ago, there were only seats in one stand? That sounds pretty daft.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
So there are seats available everywhere now? But if you logged on an hour ago, there were only seats in one stand? That sounds pretty daft.

Hee hee, no. What I meant was : they have been selling tickets to STHs all over the ground up till 5pm today i.e. there are no 'closed' areas, any STH who wanted their seat could have got it. Tonight, from 6pm, it appears that the gen sale tix have only been made available in the two WSL blocks, presumably to allow phone and in-person buyers to have a chance at getting a seat from 10am tomorrow. Hope that makes sense this time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Hee hee, no. What I meant was : they have been selling tickets to STHs all over the ground up till 5pm today i.e. there are no 'closed' areas, any STH who wanted their seat could have got it. Tonight, from 6pm, it appears that the gen sale tix have only been made available in the two WSL blocks
No, I was right the first time. If you logged on at 6pm, you were treated to WSL, in the corner, , and £27 a ticket. If you log on now, you can get seats anywhere in the ground - WSU, front row, £25.

That's f***ing ridiculous.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
No, I was right the first time. If you logged on at 6pm, you were treated to WSL, in the corner, , and £27 a ticket. If you log on now, you can get seats anywhere in the ground - WSU, front row, £25.

That's f***ing ridiculous.

Never ?! Cue 489 posts on this travesty...

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
NOT happy with that at all to be honest! Thought I'd done well getting a ticket, but now theres better CHEAPER seats available?!

Reckon if I phone up tomorrow early doors they'll exchange them for north stand seats?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here