Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albion v spurs frendly general sale

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
went into the shop and was talking to staff, for those who don't know or don't have a ticket for the match they go on general sale tomorrow morning 20th july at 9.00am just passing on what i was told....:bhasign:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
£31.50 in West Lower E block to watch a friendly against the White Scum! I might pay that if Barca or Real were in town, but not for the tossers from White Hart Lane.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
£31.50 in West Lower E block to watch a friendly against the White Scum! I might pay that if Barca or Real were in town, but not for the tossers from White Hart Lane.

It's not really about the opposition on that day though is it? The Spurs game is the official opening of The Amex and I and most other Albion fans will want to be part of that day.

I was in Toronto when The Skydome (now Rogers Centre) opened. I watched it being built and wanted to be there when it opened so I went to the Gala Opening (massive entertainment show), the first Blue Jays game and the first Argos game. It was really just about being there to join in with the celebrations and I'm sure that's what most Albion fans are thinking for July 30.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
If anybody on here is logged on to the ticket site, what's the news, are they on sale yet ? Gills ?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I tried and gave up... my first game at the AmEx will have to be the Blackpool game, which is when I am next in Sussex following the Spurs game.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's not really about the opposition on that day though is it? The Spurs game is the official opening of The Amex and I and most other Albion fans will want to be part of that day.

I was in Toronto when The Skydome (now Rogers Centre) opened. I watched it being built and wanted to be there when it opened so I went to the Gala Opening (massive entertainment show), the first Blue Jays game and the first Argos game. It was really just about being there to join in with the celebrations and I'm sure that's what most Albion fans are thinking for July 30.

I really don't get this. It opened last Saturday and the first real competitive game is the Doncaster game. The only reason they're making thre Spurs game the "official" opening is to try to dupe people into going.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Got into the website after 50 mins of trying to find out it seems as if Spurs is sold out. I was trying to get a ticket for a mate so hopefully i'll be able to get one through another avenue.
On a side note availability for Gills is very good, I hope we at least half fill for that but can't see it exciting the casuals or jcl's.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can't get onto the website, have been trying for nearly an hour now. More interested in Gills than Spurs tbh.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I really don't get this. It opened last Saturday and the first real competitive game is the Doncaster game. The only reason they're making thre Spurs game the "official" opening is to try to dupe people into going.

They are doing all the 'VIP' stuff at this game though, suited and booted, lunch with Bloom, presentation on the pitch, all that mullarkey.....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Got into the website after 50 mins of trying to find out it seems as if Spurs is sold out. I was trying to get a ticket for a mate so hopefully i'll be able to get one through another avenue.
On a side note availability for Gills is very good, I hope we at least half fill for that but can't see it exciting the casuals or jcl's.

It's far from sold out.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I got on, hang about too much and then got back to the unavailable page ! I'd be amazed if Spurs is sold out, they are probably just working out how many are left to sell...

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
I can't get onto the website, have been trying for nearly an hour now. More interested in Gills than Spurs tbh.

Same. Sounds good that Gills has still a fair few available. Hopefully the wait will be worthwhile

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Spurs isn't sold out yet as some of my friends and family season ticket holders tickets are still avaiable via the add my reserve tickets option. I guess they aren't on general sale after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here