Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion V Palarse, 17th March

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Whatever! But the obvious reason the game is at this time is to combat serious beer drinking. I mean why else would it be?

I bet there will be a local law passed to stop drinking before midday on this day. Won't go down well in Hangleton.
Why is Hangleton relevant?
How old are you ? Quoting "whatever" "der" either 14 or 60+

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
If your Holmesdale 'fanatics' come down in their capes and banners then my amusement will be sorted out for the day.

That would certainly do it.

My amusement will be watching all your lot leave after 80 minutes. Not to mention the agony and soul searching on here after everyone has given it large and then you fail to beat us.

Again.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That would certainly do it.

My amusement will be watching all your lot leave after 80 minutes. Not to mention the agony and soul searching on here after everyone has given it large and then you fail to beat us.

Again.

Only one team giving it large these days.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
First palace brighton game I have missed since 1975.

Still playing golf at Celtic manor on the 2010 is worth it

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Don't get this 12pm ko time to be honest. How many of each sides fans are gonna hit Brighton after the game.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
The early kick off will surely lead to people arriving later than normal and such the trains are going to be rammed which won't be easy to police I would have thought?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Going to come down Saturday and stay over, Should just about sober up for the game. Silly KO time though, Last season atleast we could take the day off and come down early for beers.

Going to come down Saturday and stay over, Should just about sober up for the game. Silly KO time though, Last season atleast we could take the day off and come down early for beers.

Don't go shouting your mouth off in Seaford Sunday morning - the locals are prepared this time.:hilton:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here