Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion V Palarse, 17th March

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Apologies if its fixtures, but we were talking about it yesterday.
With the 12-00 Sunday kick-off, will the concourse bars be open before the game?
Is The Amex included in normal licensing hours, or can they sell alcohol before 12-00?
If they cant, then amount of revenue lost on beers and pies also would be massive, and also the majority of supporters would surely not bother
turning up till about 11-30.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Open the bars at 9.00 am ...please

Yes, something to numb the pain from early on will get you through the day.

If your hard lads could do another youtube video of their day out that would be good too.

Cheers

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

If your hard lads could do another youtube video of their day out that would be good too.

Cheers

Personally I think knob ends would be a more appropriate term for them.

Unfortunately you can't take the moral high ground on that one though. As u seem to have quite an infestation of your own, do u not?

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Personally I think knob ends would be a more appropriate term for them.

Unfortunately you can't take the moral high ground on that one though. As u seem to have quite an infestation of your own, do u not?

Fair play - doesnt everyone ? I love the Holmesdale Fanatics as just that. When they start banging on about being ultras it loses me though...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Playing golf that Sunday .........first palace game I have missed since 1974. Ah well.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Can't see the club busting a gut to be granted a licence to sell booze before noon on a Sunday after the damage caused to the AMEX last season. punish:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Cheers

If your Holmesdale 'fanatics' come down in their capes and banners then my amusement will be sorted out for the day.

D

Deleted User X18H

Either this thread is heavy on irony or you are all dumber than first feared.

The game is a midday kick-off as you cannot serve booze in pubs before then on a Sunday.............der!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Either this thread is heavy on irony or you are all dumber than first feared.

The game is a midday kick-off as you cannot serve booze in pubs before then on a Sunday.............der!

Yes you can!

D

Deleted User X18H

Yes you can!

Whatever! But the obvious reason the game is at this time is to combat serious beer drinking. I mean why else would it be?

I bet there will be a local law passed to stop drinking before midday on this day. Won't go down well in Hangleton.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Can't see the club busting a gut to be granted a licence to sell booze before noon on a Sunday after the damage caused to the AMEX last season. punish:

Don't try and play that game. Neither club charged the other for the damage both clubs "fans" caused last season.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Don't try and play that game. Neither club charged the other for the damage both clubs "fans" caused last season.

Your club should have been charged for both, for the damage at the Amex and the improvements at selhurst

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Good to hear that.

Personnally I'll be dry for a change prematch, and then maybe have a beer at halftime, and a few after the match to let the queues for Sunday service trains dwindle.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Apologies if its fixtures, but we were talking about it yesterday.
With the 12-00 Sunday kick-off, will the concourse bars be open before the game?
Is The Amex included in normal licensing hours, or can they sell alcohol before 12-00?
If they cant, then amount of revenue lost on beers and pies also would be massive, and also the majority of supporters would surely not bother
turning up till about 11-30.

You may find this hard to believe but
The majority of fans don't drink at games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here