Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
justin said:
hi guys been offline for a couple of days ctupid ntl/virgin! :angry: its a half ten meet correct? where are we meeting in terms of changing rooms/pitch? see you all 2moz! :clap2: :lol:

yeah mate, 10.30 meet. don't think we know which changing room yet - we'll sort it out tomor.

you and me centre mid boss - looking forward to bossing it thoroughly!

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
bathseagull said:
yeah mate, 10.30 meet. don't think we know which changing room yet - we'll sort it out tomor.

you and me centre mid boss - looking forward to bossing it thoroughly!

:clap2: should be good mate!:albion:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Can anyone take a decent corner? Id like someone to get it near my head this time! I have the advantage of being 6 foot 6!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Just pass it around and wear them out in the first half, and i'll do the business in the second half. :cool:

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Da Man Clay said:
Can anyone take a decent corner? Id like someone to get it near my head this time! I have the advantage of being 6 foot 6!

Get people pinging the ball around before the game

Whoever is the best and most consistent takes the corners. simple.

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
Da Man Clay said:

i used to take any deadball with my sunday league team. i can whip a ball in. we all could have a go before we start? :cool:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
justin said:
i used to take any deadball with my sunday league team. i can whip a ball in. we all could have a go before we start? :cool:

I used to take them for my sunday league team aswell, and any free kicks on the right hand side, so shall we split them then?

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
justin said:
i used to take any deadball with my sunday league team. i can whip a ball in.

Blasting it over the players and out for a throw in when taking a corner doesn't count...

:p

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
ali jenkins said:
I used to take them for my sunday league team aswell, and any free kicks on the right hand side, so shall we split them then?

do what shaolinpunk said every1 ping balls around before we start and then decide then. spose its up to the people who played in the "away leg"? anyone?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ali jenkins said:

Who says we are going to get any corners. Donny say they are going to marmalise us tomorrow!

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
I'm not a bad set-piece taker, but the only problem was playing against you last time we hardly got any set-pieces. :(

Only a few more hours to go lads, is the pitch at Waterhall roughly following these directions?

----

13.1 Travelodge (Hickstead) A23 355.8

8.5 Continue forward onto London Road - A23 Entering Pyecombe A23 364.3

3.9 Continue forward onto London Road - A23 Entering Brighton A23 368.1

0.0 Pace Brighton A23 368.2

0.0 At Mill Road Roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A27 (signposted Worthing) A27 368.2

0.3 At roundabout take the 1st exit, then merge onto the A27 (signposted Worthing) A27 368.6

1.7 Keep in left hand lane then branch left (signposted Hove, Devil's Dyke), then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto Mill Road (signposted Mill Road) Entering Brighton and Hove Uncl. 370.3

1.9 Continue forward onto Mill Road Entering Brighton Uncl. 372.2

0.2 Finish on Mill Road,Brighton Uncl. 372.4

-----

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Rigoglioso said:
I'm not a bad set-piece taker, but the only problem was playing against you last time we hardly got any set-pieces. :(

Only a few more hours to go lads, is the pitch at Waterhall roughly following these directions?

----

13.1 Travelodge (Hickstead) A23 355.8

8.5 Continue forward onto London Road - A23 Entering Pyecombe A23 364.3

3.9 Continue forward onto London Road - A23 Entering Brighton A23 368.1

0.0 Pace Brighton A23 368.2

0.0 At Mill Road Roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A27 (signposted Worthing) A27 368.2

0.3 At roundabout take the 1st exit, then merge onto the A27 (signposted Worthing) A27 368.6

1.7 Keep in left hand lane then branch left (signposted Hove, Devil's Dyke), then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto Mill Road (signposted Mill Road) Entering Brighton and Hove Uncl. 370.3

1.9 Continue forward onto Mill Road Entering Brighton Uncl. 372.2

0.2 Finish on Mill Road,Brighton Uncl. 372.4

-----

Looks about right to me. :)

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
im having an early nite see u all 2moz at around half 10!:clap2:

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Yep I've got El Pres's mobile number. I'll leave you mine tomorrow incase we have any more matches next season.

I'll print those directions off now!

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Less than 12 hours to go until The Big Game... :banana:

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Ready to set off in a few minutes folks. At the minute, the weather up in Donny is freezing b*llock cold, foggy and it'll be raining soon. I hope we don't have to play in another swamp!

See you in a few hours!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rigoglioso said:
Ready to set off in a few minutes folks. At the minute, the weather up in Donny is freezing b*llock cold, foggy and it'll be raining soon. I hope we don't have to play in another swamp!

See you in a few hours!

Think you will be pleasantly surprised by the weather down here as we have had good sunshine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here