Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Not that im trying to pick the team or anything, but thats 2 people that have now dropped out, does that mean that me and shaolinpunk can have our starting places back?

I dont know about him, but im pretty flexable in what possitions i can play in as ive had atleast a season in most positions!

If not than i'll be ok on the bench!

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Has anybody been keeping a list of ppl who are playing Saturday.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
There was a list of people starting and subs and then 2 more joined and they were starting so that made 7 subs, then i think 2 people have dropped out but im not sure if they were subs or starting.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
ali jenkins said:
There was a list of people starting and subs and then 2 more joined and they were starting so that made 7 subs, then i think 2 people have dropped out but im not sure if they were subs or starting.

1 sub 1 starting. Can we leave it till Saturday please? more people will drop out between now and then.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Little Rich said:
Has anybody been keeping a list of ppl who are playing Saturday.

Yeah its on about page 15, one of the starting players has dropped out (Renns) and a sub (Brett). We have also gained 2 players since then (Jimmy and Rob) who both played in the first game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Updated team;

GK. Kieran

LB. Rob
CB. Simon
CB. Matt H
RB. Chris

LM. Ali J
CM. Ben
CM. Justin
RM. Sam

CF. Jimmy
CF. Sav

Plus 4 or 5 subs, all to come on.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Rigoglioso said:
Hi lads, its me again

Would it be possible if I could run a raffle when we get to your place? At the minute I'm running the coach at a bit of a loss and need to somehow make it up, as I'm paying for it out of my own pocket.
:

I can't imagine that being a problem. Put me down for a couple of quid. What do I win, by the way?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
hans kraay fan club said:
Updated team;

GK. Kieran

LB. Rob
CB. Simon
CB. Matt H
RB. Chris

LM. Ali J
CM. Ben
CM. Justin
RM. Sam

CF. Jimmy
CF. Sav

Plus 4 or 5 subs, all to come on.

that looks promising!

Although LM means i need to do some running so i'd better have an early night on friday and no beer whatsoever!:jester:

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
hans kraay fan club said:
I can't imagine that being a problem. Put me down for a couple of quid. What do I win, by the way?

I was thinking of raffling off a few Easter Eggs. One big one, and three little ones. Although the last time I won one, my ex accused me of trying to get her fat! :ohmy: :eek: :ohmy:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone who comes along to show support would be much appreciated. Let's see if we can beat the attendance of 30 from the away game. (Admittedly, 12 of those were Donny's subs!).

Come along for a feast of samba skills, and the chance to win Riggo's surplus Easter Eggs!!

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
hi guys been offline for a couple of days ctupid ntl/virgin! :angry: its a half ten meet correct? where are we meeting in terms of changing rooms/pitch? see you all 2moz! :clap2: :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports