[Albion] Albion tour in USA

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Still valuable experience though, even if he is off to Swansea. I can understand no Moder but no Sarmiento or Moran/Offiah(loans?)
I am surprised that Sarmiento is not there, as he has been pictured in training and has just signed a contract extension. Maybe not yet 100% and remaining to do some rehab. I would like him to have an injury free breakthrough year this year, because the pro use is there.
Also surprised at no Moran, although the competition for his position is insane at the moment.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Interesting that so many of the young players are going, including Rushworth who was supposedly nearing a move to Swansea
Great experience for some of the young ones - why not take them?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I'm I right in thinking that has had half a million views. Also it's getting on my nerves that everything is on twitter, as I've never had an account, so can no longer access any threads and certainly don't plan to sign up now it's owned by an utter twunt.
No. It just means is appeared in 500k timelines. Its a new inflated metric that Musk introduced. It could mean users for example have scrolled past it without the video even playing. Its actual views are likely to be a far smaller percentage and even that can count a view as a couple of seconds.
You can watch the video on Instagram instead if Twitter resistant - nearly all Albion video content also appears there and on YouTube shorts and TikTok these days. .

Heart and Soul

Jul 7, 2023
What strikes me is that we have a little bit too many unresolved issues at this point. Pretty sure TB & co would have wanted Colwill/some LCB thing solved (coming or not coming) at this point. Similar with Caicedo and Sanchez. Hopefully we'll see some good results or at least performances or some low-key insecurity might start to creep in. Especially the Caicedo case - I think we'll play in one way if he stays and in a quite different one if he leaves.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm I right in thinking that has had half a million views. Also it's getting on my nerves that everything is on twitter, as I've never had an account, so can no longer access any threads and certainly don't plan to sign up now it's owned by an utter twunt.
128,000 odd views but only 17,000 likes. And you can just click the image on here and it plays. No need to fluff any Americans for the privilege.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have just seen what time the three games are being played. Oh well, I’ll be watching if I can stay awake!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Most of the good stuff from twitter/IG/TikTok gets posted here and you don't need to be a member of those networks to view the content as things stand.

Although your post has made me wonder if a "best of social media today" type thread would be good so that people who aren't natively on those platforms can still get to see stuff.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Most of the good stuff from twitter/IG/TikTok gets posted here and you don't need to be a member of those networks to view the content as things stand.

Although your post has made me wonder if a "best of social media today" type thread would be good so that people who aren't natively on those platforms can still get to see stuff.
I second this and suggested it myself a while back, but didn’t get great feedback.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

All games on Sky Sports. Bit late though ! It will be on in our house but we will likely be asleep in front of it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
No. It just means is appeared in 500k timelines. Its a new inflated metric that Musk introduced. It could mean users for example have scrolled past it without the video even playing. Its actual views are likely to be a far smaller percentage and even that can count a view as a couple of seconds.
You can watch the video on Instagram instead if Twitter resistant - nearly all Albion video content also appears there and on YouTube shorts and TikTok these days. .

#TeamMusk or #TeamZuckerberg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports