Albion to get whole of Centenary Stand

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but it has been said on whufc.com that you're getting the WHOLE of the stand, higher AND lower. I reckon it's about 7,000. Think you can fill it?

West%20Ham%20Centenary%20Stand.jpg

At £12-£20, there is a decent chance.

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
John Boy said:
Our site says 5000 tickets though

It'll be between 5-7k depending on who gets that corner bit. The stand doesn't look that big but it's quite a big tbh but I normally sit in the main stand so I wouldn't know. Home tickets are £10 for me! :clap2:

Tim

Tony 'The lizard' Bloom
Feb 18, 2006
Haywards Heath
I think 5000 is only the bottom part of the stand.

My m8 who is season ticket holder says no ones get the top bit of the stand.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
John Boy said:
Our site says 5000 tickets though

"Information for Centenary Stand season ticket holders...

Brighton & Hove Albion have requested the maximum allocation available to them and will occupy both the Centenary Upper and Lower tiers. As a result, all season ticket holders that normally occupy seats within these areas will need to purchase seats in an alternative part of the stadium.

Would season ticket holders affected by this please note that, when calling to purchase match tickets, they will be required to select option 3 - customer services and not option 1 - home ticket bookings.

In addition to this we regret that, as a result of not having an allocated seat for this fixture, all Centenary Upper and Lower tier season ticket holders will be unable to purchase their match tickets online."

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Spurs was a lot bigger though as we hadn't been to White Harte Lane since the early 80's. We went to West Ham a couple of years ago.

Its good the tickets are cheap though, so it will be a cracking atmosphere.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
We should easily sell 5k and just about 7k but either way its going to be great and at least its a match we have a chance of winning...

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
We could easily get 5,000 but maybe 7,000 is a bit much? I'm not sure but it's better to aim high than have a lot of fans disappointed as they can't go.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Do we know what FA cup games are on tv yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports