[Albion] Albion spotted in Amsterdam already!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
Seagulls in the Corso, (I'm hiding behind a glass)

Attachments

• IMG_20231108_203901.jpg
    IMG_20231108_203901.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 220

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
💯
While each to own etc, In Marseille, the main square full of lashed lads with cases of supermarket beers was definitely not my bag personally.

Was in a Quiet courtyard bar and it was miles nicer.
You can drink in a quiet bar any time anywhere. I can’t see the point in travelling abroad to watch Brighton and deciding to drink somewhere where there are no Brighton fans.

That said, I’m currently on a table for one in my hotel as can’t be arsed to go in to town. Tomorrow is the day.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
You can drink in a quiet bar any time anywhere. I can’t see the point in travelling abroad to watch Brighton and deciding to drink somewhere where there are no Brighton fans.
It’s more complicated than that though innit?
I went to Le Harve with a group of lads and we had a good laugh with other Albion fans but I did enjoy sneaking out of O’Paddys Irish bar and doing a little crawl of my own in those little back street French bars

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

That said, I’m currently on a table for one in my hotel as can’t be arsed to go in to town. Tomorrow is the day.
agree, but there was 20-30 in that place in marseille (just next to ticket collection), but all very civilised unlike the square!

Have a great time :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports