Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Relegation V England Euro 2020 champs

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Hi,

I’m always interested in the club v country debate, and will always put my Beloved Seagulls ahead of any national team’s interest. So I was wondering about the good folk of nsc. If you were offered the following options, what would you choose. All purely hypothetical and just a bit of fun before tonight’s game.

Option one: Albion get relegated next season but England win the euros

Or

Option two. Albion’s premier league safety in 2021/22 is assured but England do not win Euros.

Or

Option three: I really can’t decide

I did try and do a poll for this but could not work out how so unless someone else wants to do that, we won’t have any quantifiable results.

FWIW I think I would be two .

Cheers all, enjoy the game, COME ON ENGLAND🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'd sooner have dinner with Gotsmanov.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't see that anyone would choose Option 1 when we only have to win 2 more matches to win the Euros, and most people expect us to win the first of those matches tonight.

FWIW, I would trade England winning the World Cup for an Albion relegation but not the Qatar 2022 World Cup, it would have to be a proper summer tournament with stadiums packed out with football fans.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I'm usually club over country but would be quite content with life back in the Championship for a bit if it meant the buzz of England winning something for the first time in 55 years

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Option 4 for me please: Brighton relegated, England fail to win the Euros but overnight this country comes to it's senses and demands we reverse Brexit and the Tories slump to 3% in the approval ratings.

I'd take that all day long.

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Definitely option 2 club over country can't see how anyone can moan about sock boy and cheating kane when we play against them and then cheer them on when it's England. Just saying that's all

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I can't see that anyone would choose Option 1 when we only have to win 2 more matches to win the Euros, and most people expect us to win the first of those matches tonight.

FWIW, I would trade England winning the World Cup for an Albion relegation but not the Qatar 2022 World Cup, it would have to be a proper summer tournament with stadiums packed out with football fans.

This.

Would trade an England World Cup win in a proper football country (ideally with me at the matches like I was in 2006) in my lifetime for an Albion relegation. Championship football is great, winning most matches under Hughton was joyful, I’d not mind the chance to see that again if I had some World Cup winning memories. Euros……nah.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The topic headline is interesting... I'd go with England win, since that would mean Brighton staying up...

Moving on to the actual content of the first post, its even easier. Brighton to stay up and England to lose 3-0 to Denmark.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Option....

Where's the bloody poll, lazy arse numpty.....
It is quicker than typing all that shite out....

I bet you send long protracted four paragraph emails at work, that basically say....
No (I have not bothered even looking at that yet)

.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here