Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Relegation V England Euro 2020 champs

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The topic headline is interesting... I'd go with England win, since that would mean Brighton staying up...

Moving on to the actual content of the first post, its even easier. Brighton to stay up and England to lose 3-0 to Denmark.

I always think it's nice that the scandis all stick together, despite Sweden having the most recent history of imperialism of all of the countries, you still back each other. Here, the Scots, Welsh and Irish all hate us. Everything is always our fault, you see.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I always think it's nice that the scandis all stick together, despite Sweden having the most recent history of imperialism of all of the countries, you still back each other. Here, the Scots, Welsh and Irish all hate us. Everything is always our fault, you see.

Yeah usually the case as long as we're not playing eachother. And like a friend told me the other day: "In Lund, its closer to Denmark than Sweden".

As for the opinions of the Scots, Welsh and Irish... well, are they wrong?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The topic headline is interesting... I'd go with England win, since that would mean Brighton staying up...

Moving on to the actual content of the first post, its even easier. Brighton to stay up and England to lose 3-0 to Denmark.

I hope you’ve gone large on that scoreline tonight.. Pizzas for months or going hungry for months will be the outcome. I’m going for option 2

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Well. They claim we're arrogant :shrug:

But frankly we've got more important things to concern ourselves with than what they think.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yeah usually the case as long as we're not playing eachother. And like a friend told me the other day: "In Lund, its closer to Denmark than Sweden".

Well Scania was Danish not that long ago I suppose.

I don't really know about our Celtic cousins. Some of it is definitely fair, but they have a tendency to blame absolutely everything on the English. For example, during the Northern Irish troubles, the IRA didn't ever target Scotland despite it being Northern Ireland without the bombs and guns and Western Scotland being the only place as remotely sectarian as Ulster.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Club over country, plus a tory landslide win for the next 30 years, just to piss people off who have to bring politics in to a football thread

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Two. No debate.

But for sake of fishing. We’re we to be shockingly bad next season and boring people to death, who might be tempted by option one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Option 2 absolutely without question.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Club over country, plus a tory landslide win for the next 30 years, just to piss people off who have to bring politics in to a football thread

……….as you just did.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I haven't got time to think about it right now. I haven't even got time to post an answer on this thread.

.....oh ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here