Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll take the 250k bet, easy money :smokin:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If we can get a goalscorer those current prices will look very generous. We are not that far off being a decent side. But of course its a big ask getting a regular scorer :(

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we can get a goalscorer those current prices will look very generous. We are not that far off being a decent side. But of course its a big ask getting a regular scorer :(

You can see us winning the league with the addition of a goalscorer? No way IMO, a team with no pace has no chance.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
So you have absolute no faith or belief in the dream that there is even an outside chance BHA could make automatic promotion

Point me to the part of my post which says I have no faith or belief that BHA have an outside chance of the top 2?

Every team in the league has an 'outside chance' of automatic promotion, look at Bournemouth last season.

There's no such thing as belief or faith in betting.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Point me to the part of my post which says I have no faith or belief that BHA have an outside chance of the top 2?

Every team in the league has an 'outside chance' of automatic promotion, look at Bournemouth last season.

There's no such thing as belief or faith in betting.

Ermmm, this bit. "Not to mention any bet of any team in the Championship to WIN the league is just ridiculous."

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ermmm, this bit. "Not to mention any bet of any team in the Championship to WIN the league is just ridiculous."

Well he's right. This league is such a competitive one you've got to be a moron to bet on who will win it ( especially when we don't know who each team will buy ). Using faith as a betting system only leads you to being poorer.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
2 or 3 good signings could change the picture somewhat. Centre Back, Central Striker and attacking midfielder would change it.

Surely you are missing the main requirement.....one or two GOALSCORERS...as well as midfield who look to go/pass forward rather than back to Goalkeeper...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

You get "I have no faith or belief that BHA have an outside chance of the top 2" from the above? ???

I'll try and make the quote simpler; backing one team in the Championship to WIN the league is very silly.
As I said before, every team has an outside chance.

If you still can't understand any of the above, ask someone else for help.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
:D
You get "I have no faith or belief that BHA have an outside chance of the top 2" from the above? ???

I'll try and make the quote simpler; backing one team in the Championship to WIN the league is very silly.
As I said before, every team has an outside chance.

If you still can't understand any of the above, ask someone else for help.

The threads about Albion odds this season. The Albion are in the championship. You say to bet on one team to win the championship is ridiculous, even very silly. I only support the Albion, so I would only put money on my team which I will do as I believe we will finish in the top 2. Perhaps I should back the other the other 23 as well

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I can't help thinking someone is either taking the wee wee, or confusing dreams with reality.
Stands to reason that anyone wishing to lump on BHA would spread the bet. This clearly hasn't happened as the odds haven't shortened at all. So in a nutshell it's a load of tested icicles.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When I first read this post I was excited as there is only 1 man who would have the inside knowledge to place a bet like that on us winning the division but logically it wouldnt happen and if it did it would be so obvious to make it a criminal offense possibly,

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Amazed to see the odds on Brentford considering they will have a new untried manager, or will they... virtually nil gate money, it must be the owner plus telly money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here