Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion mentioned at emirates last night - perry groves

kalinx

Jan 11, 2006
Perry Groves was the guest last night at arsenal hammers. He mentioned the 2-1 win and said that george graham said if they won theyd all go to marbella for five days. He then went on to say he cant remember the marbella trip as he was steaming for the whole trip!

I know that the footballers go to puerto banus nowadays, must be something about the place

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Perry Groves was the guest last night at arsenal hammers. He mentioned the 2-1 win and said that george graham said if they won theyd all go to marbella for five days. He then went on to say he cant remember the marbella trip as he was steaming for the whole trip!

I know that the footballers go to puerto banus nowadays, must be something about the place

No! No! No! I cant see the Albion mentioned at all??? And I've never been to Marbella either:guitar:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Sorry mate I've been accused of starting some shit threads in the past , but yours Is just:wrong:
:ban:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I've gotta get to the post office tomorrow to get my car tax sorted

Funnily enough, I have to take my car to the garage tomorrow as the right indicator is intermitantly faulty.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
we should of beaten them that day

Trusson missed a point blank header

groves came on as sub,turned on a sixpence and tucked it in the corner

only decent goal he scored in his whole career,little ginger haired ****

apoligies to little ginger haired people

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Earlier I bought some Doritos dip for £1.94 and got a large pack of Doritos free! Incase you're wondering its the mild one as that's all tesco had. :ffsparr:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
we should of beaten them that day

Trusson missed a point blank header

groves came on as sub,turned on a sixpence and tucked it in the corner

only decent goal he scored in his whole career,little ginger haired ****

apoligies to little ginger haired people

I'm little and ginger haired. My girlfriend likes that. She says that the confusion it causes bearing in mind that i'm 6 foot 6 and the hair on my head is black actualy turns her on.

Oh and by the way it's "should have", not "should of".

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Shit, just realised so have I-------time for an early night:laugh:
Little warning, never disrespect Mr 'T Soprano' you may wake up with the little fishes:eek:

mmm you may have a point there. Right then I'll change the subject. going back to the general theme of the thread, here's a picture of Gary Nelson's thunderbolt vs Arsenal the last time we met.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359062503.570892.jpg

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
mmm you may have a point there. Right then I'll change the subject. going back to the general theme of the thread, here's a picture of Gary Nelson's thunderbolt vs Arsenal the last time we met.

View attachment 38959

If you get your magnifying glass out you can see me half way up the chicken run next to the bloke with the black and white scarf----true!:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here