Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion interested in Ivan Toney

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Why the pathetic dig at the CORRECT posters on here who recognise we are weak up front? What happens if Maupay gets injured? Is it worth investing £20m if it maximises the chances of staying up thereby avoiding losing well over £100m a season? Are you PB’s poster boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christ on a bike fellah, you are never going to get the reality of this particular situation.

please leave it alone

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
christ on a bike fellah, you are never going to get the reality of this particular situation.

please leave it alone

I have just told you the reality. Do you get it fella?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why the pathetic dig at the CORRECT posters on here who recognise we are weak up front? What happens if Maupay gets injured? Is it worth investing £20m if it maximises the chances of staying up thereby avoiding losing well over £100m a season? Are you PB’s poster boy?
How about I just say 'No' on all counts.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

If.......if........

What happens if Tony spunks 20m on a complete punt that fails ?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I have a mate who is a Posh season tiket holder.

He has been raving about Toney for the last couple of years, even asked a bookie for odds he gets an England cap (Got 50/1).

He calls him by far the best striker he has has seen at London Road, and he's seen CMS, Aaron McClean, Connor Washington, Lee Tomlin, Jack Marriott and Dwight Gayle in the last decade. All sold for multiple millions and many of whom played in the top two divisions.
Your mate's not called Darragh, is he? [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Which is bloody annoying as Bloom's data model is supposed to be superior to Benham's, yet their record with attackers is obscene

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If only they got on, and could negotiate a defender/striker trade agreement . . . . . We'd both be nearly as good as Leeds!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No.

For context he’s playing against Massive who haven’t won in 8 games

They’ve won 2 so far and a coupler draws - if you’re thinking of the league table remember they have minus points for being cheating arrogant ***** :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here