Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion have had ELEVEN individuals move to Chelsea in 13 months

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I hadn't checked. I just have. No - nothing.

But we do seem close to certainty now, finally.
It’s getting done tomorrow. Thank goodness I say, I wonder how far we are along with a replacement. Knowing us we’ll be announcing it Wednesday and he’ll be on the bench on Saturday!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In reading their posts, there are a stack of backhanded compliments. Anguish that they can’t seamlessly bed in new players like us, play the beautiful game like us no matter the squad setbacks.
Yeh it’s just we shouldn’t be even on their radar given the gross money they’ve spent - just utterly mental to be a BRIGHTON fan and CHELSEA with all their billions are so obsessed with us and our model. Utterly madness.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On the Sky comms I just heard this form today:

‘Chelsea have had a very good week - seeing off Luton in the league then Wimbledon in the league cup’ - are you f***ing kidding me….!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yeh it’s just we shouldn’t be even on their radar given the gross money they’ve spent - just utterly mental to be a BRIGHTON fan and CHELSEA with all their billions are so obsessed with us and our model. Utterly madness.

Funny thing, there’s less to steal on the non playing staff. Their hackers cannot breach the StarLizard vault, I can’t see PB joining them .. PL CEO will be his career ending job. I suppose next will be Sam Jewell, David Weir, followed by Estupinan, Enciso, Mitoma and Ferguson.

We’ve got much ripping off to do, I make that shopping list £750m.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Funny thing, there’s less to steal on the non playing staff. Their hackers cannot breach the StarLizard vault, I can’t see PB joining them .. PL CEO will be his career ending job. I suppose next will be Sam Jewell, David Weir, followed by Estupinan, Enciso, Mitoma and Ferguson.

We’ve got much ripping off to do, I make that shopping list £750m.
Ferguson needs to stay at least 3/4 years - I really believe this. I hope he has the right idea.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ferguson needs to stay at least 3/4 years - I really believe this. I hope he has the right idea.

His young age goes in our favour.

Shit stirrers (clubs illegally tapping up and if he changes agents to a tosser) have less chance of impressing with “Evan, this is your once in a career chance of sealing a dream move to ________ “. He could leave us at 21 or 22 with two contracts and a full career ahead of him.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
It is pretty incredible that - in all his efforts to buy the Brighton model - Todd didn’t look at players like Dunk, Lallana, Welbeck, etc, and realise that he needed some experience and a few captains on the pitch. I’m not suggesting for one minute that Chelsea should have bought those precise players, of course - but there are plenty of old heads with lots of EPL experience and leadership qualities scattered around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here